Walk in the rain.

A/N

OML GUYS I missed you so much! School just decided it would like to hurt my brain and punish me with homework last week! I have a surprise at the end of this chapter btw! Xoxo ~ Shelbs!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Lilly Pov:

I woke up to find myself in someone's bedroom, I remember last night, but I couldn't Remember anything after I hugged d-trix. As I walked around the corner the smell of eggs and toast became stronger by the second. "Good morning sleepy head!" He said , I laughed as I got a plate of my breakfast "Well good morning, what happened last night except for you know the whole thing about him.." I say with precaution not wanting to bring me back to last night. "I got an uber and took you here, it was the safest place I could think of, I set you in my room to let you sleep, since you barely got any yesterday" he replied, "thank you I really appreciate it" and just as I was about to go down for another bite of egg their wasn't any left in the plate, yes I was that hungry. I looked back up at d-trip trying to avoid the amount of awkwardness that would bring "Want to go on a walk?" I say out of the blue "Of course, I'll be about 10 minutes". I go over to his room and knock realizing that I actually can't walk in my pjs from yesterday , "hey d-tri-" and their he stood shirt off, and thankfully pants on, "I'm SO sorry!" I turn around "Can I just borrow some clothes, I can't wear pjs when I walk..." "OKAY ONE SEC!" He says in a rush. He throws out some clothes and I'm off to the bathroom.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

D-trix Pov:

That was one of the most awkward moments of my life. I walk out of my bedroom "Hey Lilly, I'm just going to be outside!" "Okay! See you out their!" She says. I walk outside to see it's raining, if I was a child I would take this moment to jump in all the puddles I see with my two eyes, but in order to be professional In front of Lilly, I can't do that, as much as I want to. "Hey! Sorry about that moment in your bedroom..." I turn around to hear her say that, "Oh it's fine, don't worry about it" , I blink for one second and I don't see her anymore, I turn around again! To see her jumping in the puddles "So much for being professional" I think to myself, I don't think we will be going on a walk anymore. " Come on d-trix! Yes we are grown ups but let's be children for two seconds" she says while smiling the biggest smile I've seen her have, she pulls out something from her coat it was her umbrella, she twirled it around as it was to hypnotize me to join her in her two second child moment. So being the gentleman I was, I walk every so slowly to puddle next to her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N

I loved this chapter! Is it just me or is their relationship going upwards! So my secret surprise is! That I'm actually writing a book! Like the books you see at barnes and noble! I feel that it's right for me, I've had this idea for such a long time and with Wattpad and your guys votes and support it made me have some faith that I can write a book!I❤️U guys! Xoxo~
Shelbs!