"Kihyunie !"

"Ah ! you startled me." He whined. "What are you doing with that ? Are you practice singing with it ?" I asked, pointing at the deodorant bottle he's holding. He is singing with it when I was peeking through just now. "I saw you so don't lie."

"Yes I am. Why are you here ?" He asked, staring at me.

 Why are you here ?" He asked, staring at me

"To give this. You left it at the waiting room." I hand in him his wallet. From the tail of my eyes, it looks like someone is looking at us but I won't look back to him.

"Do you look inside ?" He asked, checking his wallet. "Why would I ? Is there any secret inside ? Is it ?"

"N-nothing." He stuttered, cheeks slowly turned pink. "There definitely is something."

"Okay, I'll take my leave now." I told him. "Why so soon ? Stay here for some more. You don't want to spend time with  Changkyun ?"

"Don't mention his name anymore. Between me and him there's nothing. No more. That stupid fool." I raised my voice a bit and glared at Changkyun.

"Did you guys.." "Yes. I'll go now. See you at the waiting room. Hurry guys !" I shouted and pat Kihyun's shoulder.

----------

The clock shows two minutes before 8 p.m. Finally, the time is here.

"Everyone, it's time. Do your best for this and I'm sure you'll do well since you guys have been practicing hard. Hwaiting !"

"HWAITING !"

Before they went to the stage, Seol gave Hyungwon a peck on the cheeks and it was cute and 'eww' at the same time. Me and Seol have to move to the audience seat to watch it. We also didn't want to miss this opportunity to watch their concert since we never been to one before.

They start it with 'Amen' which is the opening song which melted Monbebe's heart in an instant. The song get darker and stronger along with the fan's cheer which almost made my ears bleed. It would be a waste if I just watch it plainly so I shout along with the others to get the concert feels.

Eunwoo oppa and Seol has blend in with everyone there, cheering for them nonstop. Although Monsta X still didn't have any official light stick, Monbebe brought their own light stick that fills the hall. From the top backseat, those light stick looks magnificent as Monbebe keep waving it while they were performing.

One hour just passed and it's time for some talk and games. Although the talk was quite short, it's sweet. They just said phases such as 'I love you','What's up' and 'Make some noise~' but Monbebe really loves it. Even if they don't understand Korean, they still shout for them.

( Real image is from their recent fan meeting in Philippine

( Real image is from their recent fan meeting in Philippine. )

Best three hours of my life. That's the only thing I could conclude from from tonight's mini concert in Singapore. The sweat and time we spend for the special stage does paid off. Seol and I are so proud of them especially since we choreographed the dance together.

"Dinner on me tonight." Manager Jinwoo smiles at them while showing off his credit card. Everyone is clapping and shouting at the same time.

"WAH JINWOO HYUNG JJANG !" Minhyuk shouts and make two thumbs up.

Everyone immediately cheer up 'MEAT. MEAT. MEAT. MEAT.' I could feel like the manager is regretting his decision now but what important is we all will enjoy our last night together.

----------

Wonder why 15.1 ?
Part 2 will be out soon~

- Author