Captured?

The weird haired one laughed your ears perked in confusion "Whats so funny?" you said your tail twitched in annoyance. " Lukas you said this would be hard ah aha she literally came right to us!" He kept laughing. " Shut up stupid Dane she may have came straight to use but you still have to catch her!" he said pulling an ice blue blade with a solid gold and silver hilt the air seemed the  freeze around it. You backed up reaching to grab your sword. you watched the one with the spear the air seemed to crackle and your hair stood on edge the Dane is axe glowed bright red and heat seeped of the blade.

          "This isn't good !" you sighed knocking an arrow the man you had shot earlier eyes turned gold and he growled and stood up grabbing a sword. "Villus......bro what are you doing?" the Dane said backing up as Villus swung his sword at him. " MATHIAS SHE TURNED HIM HER BOW MUST BE LIKE OUR WEAPONS!!!"  you smiled and pulled out your sword " I summon the power of the wolf!!!!" you shouted stabbing your sword into your chest. the blade turned black as the soul of a wolf entered your body. your eyes turned gold. you shifted into a large wolf the size of a horse. ( LIKE THE TITTLE see what i did there i took the ..you don't care okay .....i keep writing.. )   " Um mm Lukas tell e there was something about her being able to turn into a giant wolf right?" the Dane said h his blue concern in his eyes as he got his ax red.  "  Frossen snø !" Lukas shouted chunks of ice shot out of the ground you barely jumped out of the way you growled you didn't hear the man with a spear until it was to late "stång Belysning!!" Electricity rippled through you you yelped in pain your whole body burned and tingled. " I GOT THIS......Lys brand!!!!" the axe sliced through your thick pelt and burnt the skin you whimpered  in pain. Your body ached..." Okay maybe I should have brought help!" you saw a flash of red hair..

      " NO KAILI  !!! you watched in horror as the little girl stood in front of you blocking you from the frozen spikes. Time slowed you screamed and shifted back trying to pull her out of the way...but you where to slow the ice pierced through her white dress protruding out of her stomach, blood splattered across your face....tears streamed down your face as you gently pulled her of the ice. " Your...okay...-she coughed a bit of blood." No stop don't talk I told you to go with the rest I told you to go with them you you should have listened you should have listen...you whispered gently wiping away a bit of blood. " I know I should have....listened.....but you can't do ever thing by ...your..self....you need..help.." she said gently her small cold hands gently rubbed your ear.' " you do have a tail...!" she smiled her green eyes now dull and cold.. " yes I do have a tail..silly!" you whispered tears streamed down your face " I failed I failed I failed..." you kept repeating this over ad over and over and over.." The vikings tied you up and toke you on board their ship and they sailed away.