It Hurts Right Here.

Start from the beginning

I raiser the bat, but lowered it immediately.

" No..." Raven cried, putting an arm over her head. I dropped the bat and dropped to my knees beside her.

" Raven ,,, it's me. " I said, she looked up at me Tears staining her face.

" R-ruki" She managed to say.

" ya." she crushed herself to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and looked down and saw blood soaking the carpet.

" raven we need to get you out. "  I said to her.

" I can't,  I-i can't walk. I got cut by some glass. "  she had glass all up her leg. I stood up.

" No don't leave me " She cried out.

" I'm not, I'm not. I'm just going to block the doors okay. I'll be right back." I put a hand on her cheek. She nodded. I pushed a moveable bookshelf against the doors. Then went back to Raven , I wrapped my arm around her to keep her sitting up. But when  I took my hand away from her waist and had blood, on my hand.

" Shit. Raven I need to look at your side. " I told her. She laid back against the book shelf. I pulled up her black shirt it was seeping with blood, and saw her whole side was covered in blood.

" Raven your bleeding a lot. " I said to her.

" We have to stop it, okay I'm going to put pressure on it." she nodded weakly.

I pulled off my button up shirt, leaving me in a muscle shirt, and put it on her side.

" the boy with the gun." She said.

" Ya"

" He didn't look angry, or full of hatred. " She paused, to lay her head on my shoulder." he looked scared and sad, like he just wanted the pain to stop, just wants all or it to stop." She said, tears escaping her eyes again.

" I forgive him."

Reita's POV.

Rema and I got to the community centre, where they were keeping the students.

We pushed our way through, we found Jesse and Ravens friend Mika.

" Jesse where is raven." Rema asked. he had a look of terror on his face.

" In the school. Ruki ran into get her. Nobody has gone in or come out. " he said in a monotone.

" what they are both in there." I asked. Shit shit shit.

An officer came over and said.

" Is this your  only child." He asked us.

Rema's POV

" Is this your only child. " He asked us. I was about to say no, Reita beat me too it.

" NO ITS NOT, MY DAUGHTER IS STILL IN THAT SCHOOL NOW WHY DON'T YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING, SO THAT SCHOOL ISN'T JUST AN INCIDENT PEOPLE WHISPER ABOUT UNDER THEIR BREATH, FOR THE REST IF OUR LIVES. " he yelled at the cop, who looked stunned.

Ruki's POV.

Her side finally stopped bleeding. But her leg hasn't.

I looked closer at her leg and saw why it hadn't stopped.

" it's not glass is it. " She asked.

"No it's a bullet. "  I said. She was starting to close her eyes, and her hands were getting colder.  Suddenly I felt a cold grab my shirt weakly .

" Raven you have to stay awake. "I  said.  Tears fell from her eyes at the pain from her wounds.

" W-would.....You..... hold it ..... A-against  Me if I said....I love you. Becuase..... I've ....lost.....a lot.....of.....blood. " I put a hand, on hers. I shook my  head once.