It Hurts Right Here.

Raven's POV.

I used a weak hand and grabbed his shirt and made an effort to pull him closer, as my eyes were fighting against me to close.

" Raven you have to stay awake. "he said.  Tears fell from my eyes at the pain of my wounds.

" W-would.....You..... hold it ..... A-against  Me if I said....I love you. Becuase..... I've ....lost.....a lot.....of.....blood. " I felt him, put his hand, on mine. He shook his head once.

" Come here." I said really quietly. He leaned in and I kissed him.

HALF AN HOUR EARLIER.

Mika and I were laughing at what the teacher said. Then the bell rang.

" alright everyone , have a safe weekend. " The teacher said to the class, as we left the room .Today Jesse was coming back from an over night soccer game with the school team. I had texted Reita to ser if he could bring my text book for my next class, He said he was busy, but ruki could.

Mika and I walked through the halls to go to our lockers. Then we were going to wait for Ruki by the office.

We turned the corner, It all happened so fast.

Through the glass doors, I saw a kid with a gun. He had it pointed right at us. I grabbed Mika and pulled to the ground and covering her, half a second before he shot it.

Mika's POV.

My eyes widened, and Raven pulled me to the ground, covering me.Glass fell all around us. It went all to hell when the gun went off. People started screaming, and running to all exisits of the school. I was pulled to my feet by someone . When we got outside, I looked around me and I couldn't see Raven. The second I looked at the parking lot the busy pulled up, it was the soccer team. The guys came off looking happy , But when they saw the school in disarray, they looked confused. When I saw Jesse I ran over to him.

" Mika what's wrong. What Happened." He asked grabbig my shoulders.

" S-someone has a gun, and I lost raven , I thought she was behind me. " The coach heard me and said

" EVERYONE BACK ON THE BUS. "

That's when Ruki showed up.

" what's wrong. " He asked Jesse.  Who looked like he was gonna throw up.

" Someone has a gun and Ravens in there. " he was about to run in when Ruki grabbed him.

" No ill get her."

"but" Jesse was cut off by him .

" I will keep her safe. " Then Ruki ran into the school.

Ruki's POV.

I ran into the school.Not entirely sure what I was doing. But I knew this school like the back or my head. I used to go here before I dropped out.  I went into the sports room to get a bat.

I walked down the hall, and saw a shattered glass door. But when I looked down I saw blood mixed in with the glass and other debris.

shit please don't be raven. I thought to myself. I new that all the doors locked except, the library. I quietly moved through the school making sure not to make any noise. I followed smears of blood on the floor. it led to the library.

When I finally made it to the library, I opened it and didn't see anyone, but I started to walk through each isle.

1 no one.

2 no one .

3 no one.

4  I saw a foot .