chapter 15

Byung Hee and SeYi were still in the hospital but everything was taken care by the 'rich' parents of StrawberryField and no charges were pressed against them for the accident. They just threw some money and problem solved. Eye Candy sitting in the hospital was fuming with anger. 'Rich always get away with it.' HaJin said.

On the other hand Soo-ah realized how ignorant and selfish her classmates were when DeoMi asks her to go shopping when 2 of the classmates are fighting to death instead of visiting them. They were laughing around like nothing happened, like it was no matter.

SeYi' s parents also didn't know what had happened they were too busy on their business trip, too busy to even check up on her. Too busy earning money that seemed more important to them than anything.

Eye Candy then dragged JiHyuk out of the hospital because he had been there since the day of the accident and haven't budged one bit they were worried about him and forced him to leave and at least change his cloths and eat something. 'Do you really think I care about food right now !?' He screamed at Kyung Jong and was pushed by HaJin 'Ya we are trying to help you out ! do you think you are the only one hurting ? They are our friends too!'

'Do you really think Byung Hee would want to see you in this state when he wakes up?' HyunSoo spoke and met JiHyuk's eye tears forming in them and he hugged HyunSoo crying. 'I c-can't take it anymore' JiHyuk said  and the rest of the eye candy joined. 'Everything is gonna be okay' Kyung Jong said.

They had reached JiHyuk' s house when they got a phone call of Byung Hee gaining consciousness. JiHyuk was shocked with eyes opened wide 'B-ByungHee's awake?' He questioned and soon the same expressions had been identified on the faces of the rest of the members as they ran back to the hospital without a care.

JiHyuk slammed ByungHee's door open but to his dismay he wasn't there they looked around but he wasn't there. A nurse came in and they asked her where he was, worried. 'He was here when I last came why would the patient leave ?' The nurse was concerned too and went straight out to inform the authorities.

Meanwhile, Eye Candy looked around in other rooms but they forgot one room where Byung Hee was. They were looking around when it clicked to them and They quickly went running therr opening the room with the sight of Byung Hee holding SeYi's hand as she lays on the bed.

SeYi POV
I heard someone enter my room but my head hurt today and I couldn't see properly who it was my vision was a blur he held my hands and the last thing I remember was him saying 'I like you SeYi.... I do... wake up' and after that my vision was completely gone it was all black.

In my dark oblivion I could hear a voice was it a god ? SeYi.. Seyi-ah ? I could hear voices calling me out everywhere while I was falling into abyss then it all stopped and I was sitting near a lake in which I could see my reflection and thoughts about life started appearing in my head. Why was I living? was there anything to live for? Suddenly, I was met with a dragon it circled around me.

"That's the lake of truth. It shows how your life is and from here you choose whether you want to stay in the world or leave it. It tells you about why you should leave it and I'm guessing that's what you are seeing ?" the dragon asked and I nodded. "I see my parents and how I have no one who understands me I see Byung Hee with SooAh and I see myself drifting apart from them soon. I see my self turning into someone I'm not. I suppose that would happen soon if I stay ?"

"You are right my child that might happen this lake shows you the truth about your life and why you should leave but if you look closely it will also show you all the memories you have in this place that ability will be lost soon if you leave. The ability to make them with the people you cherish. It is the lake of truth so it will also show you the reasons you should live in the end it is for you to decide" The dragon said.

I looked closer and I saw the eye candy and all our times together. I saw SooAh and me laughing in our small room. I saw HyunSoo's parents taking care of me like they were mine. I saw myself teasing HyunSoo and then I saw myself stealing JiHyuk's lollipop. In the end, I saw myself with eye candy making a weird pose with Byung Hee about to prank me. I couldn't help but laugh at that that psycho.

'So have you decided?' I nodded and looked at the dragon "I want to stay"

I woke up with someone still holding my hand but it felt different. 'Was it the same person?' I couldn't tell but soon my vision started to get better when I suddenly heard the door opening. I still couldn't move but I was trying. I know I can and I will.

'Ya! Byung Hee-ah!' someone screamed I suppose that was JiHyuk what are you doing here huh? you know we looked everywhere for you ?' He screamed again and hugged the figure of Byung Hee in front of me. My vision got better and now I could see the lovely movement but couldn't join them. I tried but I couldn't.

Byung Hee still held my hand so I tried movie it and to my surprise I moved JiHyuk was shocked and so was Byung Hee. He now held my hand tightly. 'SeYi-ah what is it ?' he asked. I tried speaking but it was hard 'D-don't h-h-hug wi-ith o-out m-m-me' I managed to let it out and they all looked at me smiling with tears in their eyes. and JiHyuk and Byung Hee hugged me and the rest if the eye candy joined.

'JiHyuk-ah who are all these people ?' Byung Hee asked and everyone was shocked. 'ya! don't be foolish it's eye candy!' Do-il said. 'Eye candy ? who ?' Byung Hee asked and JiHyuk scoffed. 'Ya byunghee  don't play such games it's your band.This psycho' JiHyuk said rolling his eyes and necklocking Byung Hee. 'Band what band ?' Byung asked confused. 'You must be kidding' HyunSoo said. I looked at Byung Hee but his face does not seem like he is.

Soon the doctor came in to check my pulses and Byung Hee was taken in his room for his checkup but what now was bothering me was did Byung Hee really lose his memory ?