Chapter 12

I woke up in someone's arms and without caring I started stretching. 'What the hell are you doing?' Someone said annoyed and I opened my eyes in shock seeing HyunSoo. 'What the hell why are you carrying me?' I said screaming. 'Because you slept on me and JiHyuk wouldn't because he said that you slept on me so I should.'

I looked at my side and JiHyuk was walking coolly with a lollipop in his mouth. 'What type of a friend are you?' I asked JiHyuk and he just shrugged.

'To think about it now that you are awake.' HyunSoo said and dropped me. 'What the hell' I mentally thought. 'You can walk on your own. ' He said smirking. This guy If only I could kill him.

We were almost there and I was walking a little away from both of them with my arms fold. HyunSoo said that he was getting late and was going because his house was in a totally opposite direction and he came to drop 'someone' again. 'And Thank You is what I had expected though. ' HyunSoo said to JiHyuk and I looked at him angrily. 'A thank you for what huh dropping me on my butt? ' I said angrily and humphed.

He just rolled his eyes and I just stuck out my tongue he smirked at that and walked away.

I was about to go upstairs when I realized that I didn't have my uniform that we bought. I turned around 'Ya JiHyuk-ah where's my uniform? ' I asked him. He just showed it to me and I was about to take it but he backed up. ' Ya! give it to me! ' I shouted jumping. Why did he have to be this tall?

'You will say sorry and thanks to HyunSoo. ' JiHyuk said. 'What??? No way. I paid for the uniform give it back. ' I said still jumping after sometime I gave up. 'Okay. Fine.' I said and he gave ne the uniform. He was opening up another lollipop before he could eat it I snatched it and stuck my tongue out, running home.

At Least I got a lollipop.

I opened the door and found SooAh making ramen. 'I'll help you out.' I said and she smiled. 'So where were you? ' She asked and I told her about everything and how I got my uniform.

We were eating ramen and started talking about our old life and everything. I practically told her about how I used to live in US before she didn't believe me for a second there but then I told her about the disowning thing. She also told me the whole story how she lived just fine until her father's company went into a great loss and he took some loans.

I guess not everyone's life is perfect. 'So Do you like someone?' I asked her wishing she wouldn't answer it with ByungHee. 'Not really.' She said I was relieved than surprised she doesn't like ByungHee? 'ByungHee seems interested in you though.' I told her and She smiled 'He is just playing around.' She said. 'Not really he is actually genuine.' I told her.

'How do you know?' She asked. ' Because he is my best friend.' I told her 'I can tell when he is serious about something.'

'Hmm.' She nodded. We talked a little more about things. She told me about how she and SeungHoon became friends and I told her about how me and ByungHee became friends then we just slept.

I don't know for some odd reason I woke up early I was pretty excited about today. I got ready and made some breakfast. I changed into my new uniform then looked at my hair I kind of planned dying them purple so I did. I put on some eyeliner and then wore my grandmother's locket. Just perfect! I opened my drawer and saw the money Alex gave me before. 'Even if we have our uniforms it's a battle of the bands we need drums' Kyung Jong's words echoed in my head. This might help them out but I had to return them maybe, I can later on.

'SeYi-ah we are getting late.' I heard SooAh say and closed the door and went outside.

I got a message from Do-il to meet at the pool hall. I replied with an okay and told SooAh to go first. 'What's up prince.' I said as I saw him outside the pool hall waiting for me. 'Hey.' He said. He seemed quite serious I am he is kind of the serious type but this was like serious, serious.