"What's so funny?" He pushes away, looking me in the eyes with concern. I continue to laugh.

"You're warm." I wipe my eyes dry. He laughs.

"You would." He shakes his head.

"So, can we go for a drive?" I stand up and walk to the snowmobile.

"And leave the traps?" He points to them.

"They've been there for at least an hour and we don't have anything." I look at him, giving him an unimpressed look.

He takes the hint that I'm done and smiles. I crawl onto the snowmobile and he sits down behind me.

"I've got this." I sound confident as I start the engine, revving it a bit before driving off.

"Have you driven a snowmobile before?" Torey asks as we drive in circles and from different ends of the lake.

"Of course, grew up with them and four wheelers."

"Well, there's a trail up there if you want to go up on it, if not, I'll drive." He points to a break in the tree line ahead.

I'm not big on snowmobile trail riding, that's four wheeling, so I drive to the entrance, getting off and letting him slide forward so I can crawl on back. I wrap my arms around him as he drives off.

It's a pretty straight trail, so we pick up speed. The wind starts to sting your face when you aren't wearing a helmet.

"You're like a friggen heating pad when it's this cold." I laugh, resting my head on his back. I feel like taking a nap.

"We are almost back to the truck."

We finally reach the truck wear we pack everything up. Torey loads most everything as I start the truck and warm it up, and myself.

"Today was great, but cold." I say as we start driving.

"I'm glad you thought it was, I had a blast." He smiles and I return it.

"Good to get everything off my mind." I relax my head against the window.

Within minutes, I start to drifting off to sleep.

----------------

"Wake up sleepy head." Torey pokes my arm. I look up and we are at what looks like a camp.

"Is this your camp?" I open the door and get out.

"Yup, it's a little ways away from the apartment." He laughs, walking to the front door.

It's small, but not too small, but really cute. We go inside where it looks like the average camp.

"It's so cute! And everything matches, surprisingly." I laugh, examining the wilderness theme throughout it.

"I try, this was my parents, but they gave it to me since they grew apart from it. They're more into taking vacations to places then coming to camp." Torey starts a fire in the fireplace as I take my coat off and sitting down on the couch in front of the fire.

"There's electricity right?" I ask, pulling my phone out and seeing that it's completely dead.

"Oh yeah." Torey calls, lugging in our stuff.

I rummage through and grab my phone charger and plugging it into an outlet. When it turns on, there's six missed calls, all from Tyler.

"Tyler has called me six times."

"He obviously wants to talk." Torey laughs.

"Should I tell him now?" I get up and walk over to Torey.