a day with tanner

today tanner and i had plans to meet at starbucks, go to the beach, then find a skatepark to go to for the day. i was really excited for today because i get to hang out with the person that helped me through everything, the one that always made me smile when no one else could. after about five minutes of fantasizing, my phone buzzed. it was from tanner 'when do you want me to come get you?' i just replied with 'any time is fine with me' 'okay, then i'll be leaving in five minutes.' i jumped off my bed, brushed my hair and put it into a french braid (if your hair is short, do another hair style), brushed my teeth, put on my black ripped skinny jeans, a white loose t-shirt and my black vans. i heard a knock on my door and called "i will get it." i opened the door and saw tanner standing there. i said "oh hello, come on in!" he walked inside and looked around. "nice house!" he said "it's an okay house, i guess."  he just looked at me. "anyways we should get going" "okay!" we were driving to starbucks when we had to stop at a gas station to get gas. tanner got out of his car to put the gas into the car when a kid yelled "OH MY GOD ITS TANNER FOX!" tanner just looked over to the kid running at him and waited for the kid to get there. when the kid got there he just gave tanner the biggest hug, it was so cute because the kid was so tiny. we got our gas and headed to starbucks.
*time skip to starbucks*
tanner and i walked through the front doors of starbucks and grabbed our seats. he asked me what i wanted, but o just got up and went to the ordering thing with him (don't judge me i forgot what it was called and i don't feel like thinking about it) while we were walking up to the thing we got stopped by these two half screaming girls. they ran up to tanner and just asked for pictures. "umm hey lady can you take a picture for us" one of the girls said. "sure" i said being the nice person i am. i took the picture and the girl just snatched her phone back without saying thank you or anything ' what a rude girl' i thought, but i just pushed that thought away cause tanner was walking back to me and the girls just gave me a death glare. they were probably thinking 'who is that girl. tanner better not be dating her' or something like that. anyways we ordered our stuff and sat down and talked and ate or drank. we were done with our stuff, so threw the garbage out and walked out the doors. now it was time to go to the beach!

the beach and skatepark  stuff will be in a different chapter because i don't know what to write for it right now and i'm tied cause it's almost 2:00 in the morning and i have school tomorrow, but i'm really sick so i don't know if i'm going. probably am. anyways sorry you had to wait so long for this chapter i just forgot because i had some other school stuff to do and i was just really busy. like i say in all my authors note i really hope you understand. sometimes i won't write an authors note because i have probably told you many time why i won't be posting so yah. i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

write in the comments what i should name my readers cause i don't want the same thing all the time, so if you could make something up that would be great 👍🏻 thanks