friends house

after a few days of just laying in bed watching youtube and going threw instagram i decided to text a friend and ask if they wanted to hang out. i decided on texting F/N (friends name). she answered after 10 seconds. she said i was able to go over so i did. it was about a 6 minute walk, so why not get some exercise. i finally got to her house and rang the doorbell. she was at the door in seconds. i wondered why she was so quick at answering stuff today, but i put the thought aside as i walked into her house. i said hi to her mother then fast-walked to her room and threw my stuff onto her bed. all we did at her house was laugh and show each other funny videos or instagram posts. then she asked me the question i hate answering "do you like anyone?" i said no, but she didn't believe me, so i had to yell at her to stop asking me. she got mad and turned to face the other wall. i said sorry and she turned back into a happy person. we stayed up till 4:18 until she fell asleep, so i did to. her mom woke me up to the smell of pancakes, so i got up and woke F/N up too. we walked down to the kitchen and sat at the table with our phones out(of course). her mom set the pancakes, appliances and pancake toppings in front of us.  F/N and i put mostly everything on our pancakes. after we ate every bit of our pancakes, we ran back up to her room, so i could pack to walk back home. as soon as i got home i ran to my room and jumped on my bed "ahh home sweet home." i heard my phone buzz, so i picked it up and looked at the notification. it was one of tanners twitter notifications saying he was coming to canada(that's where you live now because i didn't know what other place to pick) for a meet and greet. i was so excited i screamed. my mom came running to my room asking if i was okay, of course i said yes, but i also told her why i was screaming and asked her if she could drive me to the place where he is having his meet and greet and she said no cause she has work that day. i started crying "this was my only chance to meet him and you ruined it" she felt so bad, but she can't book the day off because everyone else in her work has already booked it off. she left my room slowly. i tried tweeting at him to ask if he was going to this trampoline place after, but he didn't reply. of course he didn't, he probably had more important things to do then answer my tweets. i had to find some other way to meet him.

there is the second chapter of the book. i will be making a book every two days so if i forget to make a chapter one day i will make it the next day, but make it longer. anyways i hope you enjoyed the chapter!