Yoongi scowled again. "It's not being clingy!"

"Fine fine, whatever Grumpy Pants."

Shaking his head in disbelief, Yoongi turned around to head back to his office. Despite being annoyed by Hoseok's weird nicknames, he still took note to visit his friend more.

"Wait, Yoongi!"

Yoongi turned back, seeing his friend now standing up from behind his desk. When Yoongi regarded him with a questioning stare, the other boy looked away as if regretting his sudden action.

"You... You are arranged in a marriage?"

Yoongi blinked.

How did he know?

Yoongi voiced out his thoughts, only for Hoseok to look panicked.

"Uh, you're mom mentioned it when uh, she went to the flower shop where I worked part time..."

"Well..." Yoongi struggled. "They did arrange me to it, but it doesn't mean anything. I'm already old enough and I can say no if I wish to. I did not tell you guys because I don't really think it's worth talking about. I don't even want to think about it." The older boy scowled as he added, "It's appalling."

He watched as his friend's face slowly turned into a smiling one. "I'm glad to hear that. Don't repeat the same mistake I've done a long time ago."

What happened years ago was still so clear in Yoongi's head. He had not witnessed it, but the way Hoseok had narrated it to him was enough for Yoongi to feel the pain from the other.

As they stared at each other, there was silence, and even if Hoseok did not say it directly, Yoongi knew he was talking about Jimin, or rather, for the sake of Jimin.

There's no use to it anymore, though. Jimin didn't feel the same way. Yoongi was nothing but a bundle of sad and miserable unrequited love.

Aish, thinking about it made him want to be grumpier ten times.

Despite all the negative thoughts, Yoongi still answered.

"I will not."

And with that, he went back to his office so he could finish the other things he needed to do. But before he was able to reach his office, though, something caught his eyes when he passed by the lounging area.

Yoongi glared.

Right there in the couch inside the fucking lounging area was his Jimin and Mr. Comics Face aka Ugly Daesuk laughing and talking. Daesuk was saying something and his hand was rested on Jimin's leg. Jimin, on the other hand, was laughing. His eyes were lost into two crescent moons and his body was shaking from how hard he was laughing.

Yoongi found himself clenching his hands into fists.

He hated this. He fucking hated this feeling.

He hated how his heart seemed to beat faster and stop all at the same time. He hated how his chest hurt as if someone had mercilessly tied a rope tightly around it. He hated how he so badly wanted to ran over there and get Jimin, his Jimin. And...he hated the most how his eyes won't look away even if all he wanted was to do just that.