But that's impossible.

Yoongi won't believe that.

He knew deep inside that something was wrong. The worst part was, he couldn't do anything. He tried. He really did. But each time he would talk to Jimin or even dare touch him in the slightest way, the younger would become more distant. They're in one room but it seemed like they were separated by a large assed brick.

Jimin would not even talk to him. And if he did, it was only something about their work. Yoongi didn't even know if they were still friends. In fact, it's been a long time since he had last seen Jihyun.

He missed the little kid, actually.

Wait, was he even allowed to visit their house? Yoongi was tempted to just go over there and pretend that he was there for Jin, really, just to piss Jimin off. But well, the awkwardness would probably be too much to handle. He also did not want Jihyun to be affected by the situation so maybe he should just not.

Yoongi was now even more frustrated.

He sighed.

Even if how much he wanted to stand, walk over where the younger was and embrace him, he couldn't. It had been clear.

He said he only wanted to keep things professional.

It fucking hurt.

But that's what he wanted.

And so, that's what Yoongi would give.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

"Hoseokie..." Yoongi whined, going over Hoseok's stamping desk.

The other boy looked up and smiled. Yoongi frowned at this. There's something wrong with his friend's smile.

"Did anything happen?" he asked.

Hoseok laughed. It was a hallow one, not the usual merry chuckle that Hoseok would usually do. "Nothing, hyung. I'm just tired, I guess."

Yoongi nodded, his face etched with concern. "You should rest."

"Yes yes, sir Grumpy old man," Hoseok replied, now flashing a genuine smile.

Truth was, Yoongi was here to complain about what was happening between him and Jimin. He did not want to confide with Namjoon or Taehyung because he knew that they already knew about the situation. And they would just be biased, anyway.

Yoongi wanted to hear an advice from someone who was unbiased and would look at Jimin and Yoongi equally. Hoseok was also a good listener, so that's a plus. But it seemed like he was also having some problems on his own.

"By the way, what did you come here for, Mr. Min?" Hoseok spoke, cutting off Yoongi from his thoughts.

The older scrunched up his face at the formality. "Nothing. I just miss my best friend. The company had been so busy these days that I wasn't able to talk to you."

Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Just when did the cold ice prince become clingy?"