Job With Natsu

Shadow POV Night time
No.... she didn't do it again did she? Natsu grabbed her wrist and she winced.... I have to bring this to her attention again.

"Come on Shadow! Fly me up there!" Y/n yelled ready to attack the strange beast. I nodded and flew higher.

"Mystic Dragon.... ROOOOOOOAR!!!!!" She screamed sending her most powerful roar yet towards the beast. The sea green beam of light streaked toward it and illuminated the night sky  with a brilliant color. The monster only gained a few scratches and stood up and laughed maniacally.

Natsu then charged at the thing, " Fire Dragon Wing Attack!!" That left only a few scratches. The monster then hit Natsu sending him flying. He hit a tree and a sickly cracking sound. Though the monster seemed to enjoy it.

"Shadow. Set me down." She said clearly pissed.

"Y/n--"

"Do. As. I. Say."

I stared at her and let go of her. He fell the the ground landing gracefully with a soft thud.

"Y-----/n lea---ve!" Natsu screamed as loud as he could.

I flew down to him, " She'll be fine. She didn't tell you something about her magic. You might be surprised."

He looked at me confused.

I flicked my tail at Y/n, "Just watch."

Y/n crouched on the ground her leg extended behind her and her other leg clung to her chest. She held out her arms like a beam balancing. She mumbled a few words and looked up fiercely. Her eyes glowing sea green.

"Wha-!?!" Natsu started but i put my paw over his mouth.

Y/n then grew 100 times bigger. Her skin turning into dark purple and slight blue scales. Wings sprouting from her back with a sea green underside. Her tail then came. She had turned into her most powerful spell. (You are looking like the picture on the top)

Dragon Takeover.

This was something the other Dragons decided to prevent due to the fact that if the Slayers turned evil, they could use it badly. But Y/n was different.  She was able to control her thoughts during this transformation and do anything she wanted during it. That's the reason Acnologia is so bad. He was never able to control it. He was once, as well as Y/n , one of Mitsuko's children.

Mitsuko was a legendary Dragon. Thought to be a myth, but they were wrong. Y/n and Acnologia are the living and breathing proof too. Well actually.... Acnologia is dead now, and Y/n has a long time before she dies.

Y/n flew up into the air, and glared down at the beast. She was examining them to find its weakness.

Y/n POV

I looked for any sign of weakness. No tail, it's ears where huge, it's eyes and nose pretty small. So I'm guessing it relies on hearing to find me. To bad for him. I didn't even need magic for this.

"Cover your ears!" I yelled at Natsu, Happy and Shadow.

They looked at Shadow and he said something. They covered their ears tightly. I took a deep breath a roared my loudest roar. (Like igneels roar but just a dragon roar no magic) the monsters eyes grew as wide as they could and he stumbled back covering his ears tightly. He screamed and veins popped from his head and neck.

'This is my time'

I took another breath, " MYSTIC DRAGON.... ROOOOAR!!!!"

The monster looked at me and tripped over a root of a tree. Then. Poof he was knocked out.