Adopted by Zayn Malik

Julie POV

Hi my names Julie Marie Stevens. I have short brown hair and blue eyes. I'm not skinny like most girls, i weigh 111 lbs. I am 5'7. My favorite color is blue and i love the hunger games and twilight series. I'm 15 years old and love to txt people and hang with my friends or what ever friends i have. I am living in Rose Garden Orphanage. Its co-ed and nobody here likes me except for a little girl named megan, who is 4. I was put here when i was 8 because my parents didn't want the responsibility for me because i was "too much of a hassle" supposedly. They say that the should have aborted me but they gave me up instead.

" Heres the deal Ms. Briar I'm not going down there. No one wants me, i told you that.

Listen you ungrateful little bitch,your going and there gonna take you home and your not gonna argue about it.

5 guys come in your room.

Hi love whats your name asked a boy with a black quiff and tan skin.

whys it your buisness to no my name. I said.

Well honey if im going tobe your new father then i should no your name. He said.

What are yours i sassed back.

I'm zayn. this is louis,harry,niall, and liam. Zayn said.

Shes sassy like you lou, Liam said.

Julie thats my name.

So i packed my bags and zayn signed the adoption papers and we were on our way. I didn't have the heart to say goodbye to megan it was to painful so i left her a note with a picture of me and her at the park on the swings.

Julie are you ok. asked Harry.

I didn't realize i was crying untill Harry had said something.

Yeah i'm fine Ok? i said.

Ok. saod harry.