Intro

Clearlights POV:

    Fear. I could feel the ferns and brambles brushing my pelt as I raced away from the yowling cats. I struggled breathing with the cold kit in my jaws. I stopped at the meeting place and hid in the berry bush. I saw a brown and white cat with black stripes run into the small clearing. He glanced around and I recognized him, Tigerspark. I slid out of the bushes with the cold kit still in my jaws. "Tigerspark!" I said setting the kit down. "Oh starclan! You're okay!" Tigerspark said running up to me almost stepping on the golden kit in front of me. I put my front paw in front of the golden kit. "Watch out!" I said looking around to see if any other cats were watching. "I need a favor" I whispered into his neck fur. "Anything for you darling" He whispered back. I nudged the tiny kit in front of me. "Take this kit to your 'mate', Skyfeather. I heard she just had a litter of kits." Tigerspark stared at the small kit "Who is the father?" He asked. "Ravenwing" I said with sorrow. "Why with him! This kit could be my son if that mouse brain wasn't alive" He growled "Just take him please" I said tears streaming down my face. I nudged the kit further and licked the kits fur. "Please" I nuzzled into Tigersparks neck fur "fine." He said He picked up the kit and nodded his head in farewell "See you next time my love" He mumbled into the kit. As he walked away I turned to go back to the fight but a flash of black fur slammed into my side. I looked up from where I fell and found my ice blue eyes stared back at familiar green eyes."Ravenwing?"I asked with sadness still in my voice "Why would you give my only son to another clan?" He yowled "I didn't think you wanted a kit! Our clan is in bad times and I wanted the best for my kit" I yowled back "Our kit!" He yowled lunging for me. He pinned me down and stared into my eyes "Traitor" Was his last word as his long fangs sunk into my neck and his claws slashed my stomach. He hurried away before someone could catch him killing a clanmate. I heard a voice in the bushes but I couldn't move to see who it was. As I started to close my eyes, the voice faintly said, "Reavenwing shall be the first to die" and with those words I took my last breath as my mentor led me to starclan. "Goodbye my love" I whispered into the breeze as I watched Tigerspark race through the tree's. I turned to my mentor and followed her to starclan.