FINAL Luffy x Reader x Nami

I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't dead. Well fuck. I got up, well at least I tried to. I started to remember the events that happened the day before. "Uhhhhh." I groaned. I started to hear footsteps but then it stopped. The door suddenly flew open. "What the fu-." I wasn't able to finish my sentence due to the weight that just got on me. " (Y/N)! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE!" He screamed/cried into my shoulder. "L-luffy... YOUR HURTING ME DAMMIT." I yelled and pushed him off. "What's all the rucki- (Y/N) YOUR AWAKE!" Screamed Zoro. " You guys are acting like if I was in coma or something." There was a long pause. " Ehhhhhh you kinda were." "HOW LONG WAS I IN COMA." "About a month." Said Zoro. "WHATT!" " I-I MISSED YOU (Y/N)!" Said Luffy as he jumped on me. "I'll go tell the others your awake." Zoro said as he left. "Luffy your hurting me. "S-Sorry (y/n)." He said as he loosened his grip. " Its okay Luffy." I sighed. "Can I ask you something?" "What is it?" He said tilting his head to the side a bit. " What happened to Nami, Is she still here?" Luffy stared at me for a few seconds then sighed. " Yes.... She's still here. She told me that she liked me for quite awhile but I told her I liked someone else...." he said as he cracked a smile. While I felt my heart break. 'He must like Robin. She's beautiful and has big blue eyes. Or mabey Hancock. I mean she is the most beautiful women out ther-"I LIKE YOU (Y/N)." Luffy said as he grinned. "why?" I said "Why what?..." "Why do you like me? I mean the most beautiful girl out there likes yo-" "Because you watch out for me and every time I look at you my heart beats faster I didn't know what this feeling was until I told Zoro. He said it was that I was in love with you." He said as he blushed and smiled. " I-I-I LOVE YOU TO LUFFY!" I said as I cried onto his shoulder. "Good." He said as he craddled me in his arms.

Timeskip-

"WHATTT!" Screamed Sanji "HOW DOES LUFFY GET A LADY FIRST. MY POOR (Y/N)." He screamed and cried. I saw him start to runs towards me. 'Oh no.' I thought. I saw him get closer and closer. I shut my eyes and waited for the impact. I felt something or someone pulling me away........ I opened my eyes to see Luffy pressing me against his chest holding me protectively. "Luffy?" I said blushing l. I saw Luffy staring straight at Sanji and said... "MINE!" He said pulling me closer. I felt myself getting hotter and hotter by the second.

Meanwhile Nami and Sanji are weeping in the corner.

FIN~