Part 4: Luffy x Reader x Nami

Hehe sorry I wasn't able to update. I had to much school work. 

I had just woken up from my nap. Suddenly, I heard my stomach grumble. I got out of bed and headed straight to the kitchen. As I went to go look in the refrigerator I heard a noise behind me. " And here I thought I was the only one that stole food." I heard him chuckle. "L-Luffy." I stuttered. "W-What are you doing here." " I came to get food duhhhh." I mentally faced palmed. 'am such an idiot for asking that. ' I mentally screamed. " So (y/n) I want to know the truth." "About what." I said suddenly  turning serious. "About what happened a few days ago." " Oh that." I said turning depressed. I got up to leave. But Luffy grabbed my hand just in time. " L-LET ME GO L-LUFFY." I screamed. I felt my eyes fell with tears. "(Y/N)!" He yelled. " JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH DID NAMI ATTACK YOU OR DID YOU ATTACK HER!" I stared at him wide eyed. " Please tell me I..... I don't want to lose you." He mumbled the last part. But I heard it loud and clear. " s-she attacked m-me." I cried. Luffy pulled me into a tight hug. And started to pick me up bridal style. He opened the wooden door to my room. And set me down on my bed. He pulled the covers up and left and closed the door. I was about to go to sleep until I heard my stomach grumble. 'Daym it I forgot to get something to eat!' I mentally screamed......