Chapter 15

"It was an angel. Maybe it was the same angel that pulled you guys out of hell?" Sam says, I look over to Dean and see he is still asleep.

"Let's find the angel," I say, Sam nods his head in agreement, turning off his computer, before climbing into the other bed.

"Sam, do you think Dean is okay?" I ask Sam, knowing Dean won't be able to hear me since he is asleep. I know I'm not okay after hell, I don't think Dean is either. He is good at hiding his feelings. You can tell there's something wrong when he stares off into the distance like he's in a trance as he thinks about what all went on in hell.

"No, I don't," Sam whispers in reply to my question

"He told me about his nightmares, how he still hears the screams, he still sees himself ripping apart me and all the others," I explain to Sam, I know Dean wouldn't like me telling Sam, but I feel like Sam needs to know. Sam deserves to know what's wrong with his brother. If he doesn't know, he won't be able to help.

"How do you love a man that destroyed you?" Sam asks curiously, I look over at Dean. His face is so peaceful as he sleeps, his mouth parted slightly, breathing calmly.

"He didn't do all the destroying, it was hell, hell made him do it, hell destroyed me before Dean even got a chance to, he just made it worse, but it wasn't him, it was the rage he had built inside him for so long that escaped. He has fixed me more than he has broke me. He has stuck with me through so much. He could have left me once we got out, but he stayed and helped. I have to admit, I'm a mess too, but he still loves me, he sees through my demons and I see through his," I explain to Sammy, he has a smile on his face.

"I never thought id see Dean in an actual relationship with a girl, but I'm glad, I'm kind of jealous," Sam says, before laying his head down and closing his eyes.

"I never thought id hear you say your jealous of me," I hear Dean laugh, my eyes widen and I turn to look at Dean who is wide awake.

"I thought you were asleep?" I ask

"I was, then I heard you talking," Dean says, I look at him, waiting for him to explain what he heard.

"I just heard you say something about demons, I wasn't fully awake, then heard Sam say he's jealous cause I found myself an amazing girl and he hasn't!" Dean explains, Sam throws a pillow at him.

"Shut up and go back to sleep! I like it better when your not talking!" Sam shouts jokingly,

"I like it better when your not talking!" Dean argues, I laugh and shake my head, it's always funny watching these brothers fight.

_*_6pm next day_*_

"Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean," I repeat, standing over Dean's shoulders as he ignores me while he reads about angels.

"What?" Dean asks annoyed, turning in his seat to look at me.

"I'm hungry, let's go get food," I suggest, Dean closes his book, setting it on the table beside him.

"After Sam gets back from the library with the other books," Dean replies, getting up from his chair.

"Ugh, I wanna go now, I'm bored," I complain, laying on my back on the bed, tossing a pillow in the air, catching it, then throwing it again.

"Stop throwing that before you break the lights," Dean replies, taking the pillow away from me.

"I know where you need to go next!" Sam shouts, throwing the car keys at Dean as he walks into the motel. I see he is holding a torn up paper in his hands. The paper looks to be covered in some sort of red liquid. My guess would be blood.

"I went back to the resteraunt, looking for more hints about what angel did it, that's when I found a paper with an address written on it," Sam explains, giving the paper to Dean. I look over Deans shoulder to see a very sloppily written address. I wrote better than that when I was in kindergarten.

243 birch street. 13727

"Who knows what this address is for, it could be a bakery for all we know," Dean says, Sam shakes his head with a smirk on his face.

"I looked it up while I was at the library, it's a house, a family with a small child named Leah lives there. Small children seem to be the demons targets. I then found out that resteraunt, it hasn't been open for years, I talked to a local who sat at the computer by me and get this, they said they see cars there every Tuesday night, and there's rumors of black eyed aliens going in there, which means those 'black eyed aliens' are actually demons,"

"So it was a demon meeting? Let's go gank those bitches!" Dean says, headed towards the door.

"You can go, look out for demons, if you see anything, call me, I'm going to talk to the old owner of the resteraunt,"

"What about me?" I ask, id rather not go with Dean. Last time I went to stalk demons I messed everything up.

"Your coming with me," Dean says, throwing me my jacket.

"Whyyy?"

"Because your my girlfriend and I said so,"

"That doesn't mean anything,"

"I don't wanna sit in a car alone all night, let's go."

I sigh and put on my jacket, following Dean out the room.

_*__*_

"Does that man look suspicious to you?" I ask Dean, watching a man mowing his lawn with headphones in.

"No, he's just mowing his lawn," Dean replies, looking around. We've been watching this house for 2 hours and 12 minutes.

"What about that guy?" I ask, pointing at a man walking down the sidewalk with a small dog.

"He's like 12," Dean mumbles, doesn't mean he can't be possessed by a demon.

"What about the lady in that garden?"

"You're really starting to get on my nerves, stop pointing out random people," Dean replies, anger in his voice. He rarely gets mad at me, but when he does I hate it. I sit and stare out the window, silently. The sun begins to go down. Leaving a beautiful pink, red, and orange sunset with a big of yellow. It reminds me of something I would see in a callander, if the callander was made of sunsets that is. I don't see sunsets too often. I could, but I never take time to pay attention to little things like that.

I look to the left of the house we are watching, and see a pizza man. He doesn't look like a normal pizza man. He is very muscular, dressed in all black, wearing a Pizza Hut hat. He's carrying a box for a pizza place called Phil's Pizza. That does not seem right.

"Dean, that pizza man seems suspicious," I say, I can see Dean tense up.

"He is just delivering pizza! I'm not taking you on a hunt again if you're gonna joke around the whole time."

"But, his hat-"

"His hat is a Pizza Hut hat only the workers get." Dean states, I shake my head, opening the car door. Dean looks at me confused. I get out and slam the door shut, shaking the whole car. I begin walking towards the house. Dean gets out and follows me.

"Where are you going?" Dean shouts, I ignore him.

"Harley, what are you-" Dean begins to say, then stops. I turn around and see a tall, muscular man with one arm around Dean, the other holding a gun to his head. My eyes widen in fear, Dean looks frightened and also angry.

"Grab the girl," I hear a voice say, before I feel someone wrap their arm around me, then feel the familiar feeling of a cold metal gun barrel against the back of my head. I hear someone laugh, as the pizza man walks In front of me.