"team skull"

"Wait, Coltress?"

"What is it now Guzma?" Coltress asked, turning to the Team Skull leader.

"Who are they?" He pointed towards the shadows where there were clearly people or somethin' there.

"Oh. It's the spin off guys."

"Spin off?"

"Yes. You have Team Great Rocket, Go Rock Squad, Team Dim Sun, some Pokémon Pinchers, Ciphers, and a Team Skull, though comprised-."

"Wait what?"

"You heard me, a Team Skull." Though Coltress immediately regretted his decision of explaining Team Skull to Guzma, as he exploded.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TEAM SKULL?! THERES ONLY ONE TEAM SKULL AND ITS ME, YA BOY GUZMA! NOBODY ELSE!"

"I heard you."

"NO YOU DIDN'T, THEY ARE NOT TEAM SKULL! MY TEAM, IS TEAM SKULL. THEY ALONE."

"I get it."

"EXACTLY!" He stomped off over to where the fake Team Skull were and confronted them. "LISTEN TO ME YOU-"

"Oh, it's the knockoff Team Skull leader." The Skuntank said, throwing Guzma completely off guard.

"Y-You talk?!"

"Yeah, I think you can tell that I can."

"What the heck?!" He ran back to Coltress, who looked up back at him.

"Back so soon?"

"Why do they talk?!" He asked, utterly confused.

"They're special Pokémon. I don't know exactly the details but that's how it is."

"That's...unsettling." Guzma hid behind the couch.

"I know."

----

Why is this so popular it was a joke ok

Also I introduced all the spin off people yeah but idk if I'm gonna include them 100%. They'll be there just not that much.