chapter six

hey gang, this chap begins on the next day after those txts were happenin just an psa

also sorry i havent updated, ive been so distracted with reading books i didnt realize how many days and nights that have passed, forgive me 

----

PHILIP'S POV

How beautiful would it be to find someone who's in love with my mind? To find someone who isn't afraid to be seen with me in public? How beautiful would it be to find someone who just genuinely actually cared about me? Someone who didn't want me for my body, someone that didn't want to keep us a secret. Oh, how beautiful that would be. However, none of them would be Lukas.

As if on que, my phone dinged, hinting at the fact that I had received a text. Checking to see who it was from, I groaned.

lukas waldenbeck
where are you? why aren't u at school?
sent at 10:53 am

Only he would use 'u' and 'you' in the same text, I didn't know how to respond. I didn't want to respond. I have to push him away. I need to push him away. I cannot hurt him. So, I didn't reply, leaving him on read.

I guess he took the hint, which kind of disappointed me, leaving me with a real weird pain in my chest, because he didn't text back. I rolled over in bed, scrolling through tumblr, blaring music through my headphones. 

Without my consent, my eyes had betrayed me, my eyelids becoming heavy. So heavy it seemed impossible to keep them open, so I let my body take over. Leading me into a deep dark sleep. 

LUKAS' POV

Shrugging off the no response from Philip, I went on with my day. Trying to do everything I could to take my mind off of the boy. I even made out with Rose, which turned out to be so disgusting I had to make up an excuse to leave. Where was Philip? Why hasn't he responded? Is he ignoring me? 

Well no shit that he is, but like why? What did I do? Everything was going so.. perfectly. Everything was happy and confined, between the two of us. What happened?

I debated with my inner self on going over to his house, to see if everything was okay. Finally making the decision that it would be too risky to even consider it. Helen or Gabe might be there, I might be found out. Maybe they would only think I was checking on him, in a friend way, of course. 

I sigh, hopping on my bike, going home. 

----------------------

lol idek where im going with this story like my motivation is shit rn, so if any of you have any certain suggestions or anything on how you want this to end up, comment maybe?

AND I KNOW IM SUCH SHIT FOR UPDATING THIS SO LATE AND ALSO MAKING IT SO SHORT IM SO STRESSED AND I DONT EVEN KNOW plus i know it's a shit update like Nothing happened in it. sIgh 

lolol sorry