" yea , you right . It's too sweet ! " he exclaims and he took a cup of tea and drink it. I knew his tea usually doesn't have a sugar in it . He likes a plain tea . " I'm always right . You're too sweet ! " I  winks at him and he blushed. "Shut up Harold ! " he groans .

" well , you should used to hear all of those after this because you will be my husband and that will makes us stayed together forever  . Not now tho , maybe after my graduation which is on March , next year ." I said proudly and smiling toward him.  He froze and doesn't blink his eyes .

" you okay ? " I asked him.  He just nods while drink his tea . He seems like thinking cause his eyes staring into my eyes . I start to feel uncomfortable cause I don't like people staring at me for too long . I sniffed and try to do something else like eating my food .

" do you really . . Uh never mind. I um . . I'm going to the toilet ! " he murmurs and excuse himself to the toilet. I  let out a breath that I don't remember that I stopped breathing . What did he means by do you really ?

Oh . Maybe he want to say 'do you really want to marry me ? ' of course I do . He's a part of my life now and I'm serious about this.  I don't see anyone else in my future . It's just Louis . He makes me know what is it feels like to be loved . He treats me like the way I want him too . He's perfect human being .

" are you done eating ? " Louis asked when he walks in the kitchen. I nods and stand up to put my plate into the sink . " hazza!  I'm sorry - " " what do you sorry for? You done nothing love . Now , help me to do dishes now and after that we can do the documentary ! " I said as I cuts his words . I know he wants to apologise for ignoring my confession but I didn't get offended by it so why bother to apologise .

He just stood there blankly with a blank expression as well , I chuckle and pull him closer to my body . I hugged him from behind while swinging our body to the left and to the right . " wash the dishes , sweety!  " I said and he let out a soft laugh .

He start to do the dishes while I still have my arm around his tiny waist . I put my chin on his shoulder and said " you smell good . What body washes that you use ? " I snuggle to his neck and he chuckle " you're being silly now hazza ! " he said teasingly. 

" now , let me go froggy ! Let me have some space to - " I kiss his lips to stop him from talking . He start to kiss me back and I deepen the kisses . After a few minutes of kissing , we broke the kisses cause we need to breath . Louis breaths harshly  " that .. that was amazing ! " he said breathless .

I smiled and I admit it , it actually amazing . We never kissed that long . " oh . hey guys ! " we turn around and see who is talking to us.  It was someone I don't kn- " hi Stan ! " Louis said nervously . Oh that guy who text Louis . I glared at him and he didn't catch that glared .

" I knocked your door multiple of times but no one answered so when I twisted the door knob, it's unlocked so I get - " " who the fuck give you permission to get in even tho it was unlocked?  " I growls at him and Louis put his hand on my chest to stop me .

" hazza , it's okay .  " he said with a small smile . Then he looks at Stan who looked shocked at my words . I just huffed and looks away . " I'm sorry Lou , I'm - " " don't call him that ! " I snapped and Louis sigh . " hazza . Please . Can you not being rude ? He is my friends and you sho- " "he fucking left you and bully you at school Lou ! He outed you about you are gay in front of the student when he supposed to keep it secrets !! He kicks you and - " " and nothing harry . Just go and calm yourself " louis snapped and I glare at both of them before leaving. How could he forgive that dickhead ? He completely makes louis life like hell !

I groans and go to the outside and plays with Larry to make me cool down. It's turn out good .  I have a stick then I put some ribbon at the end then I begin to play with Larry . I make Larry ran and jumps and ran and falls . He was soo cute .

My Hazza (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें