○♢

when jimin wakes up, yoongi isn't there again. he hasn't checked the house, so maybe he could be somewhere. jimin wonders if they've made up yet.

jimin checks yoongi's room last, and he regrets it. when he opens the door, he's greeted by yoongi fucking his ex boyfriend. the two don't notice him, so he can leave easily without being noticed. jimin puts on casual clothes, grabs his phone and a jacket, and leaves the house. he can't stand being within the same living space as the two of them.

jimin runs and runs until his thighs are burning and his lungs are screaming at him to stop. he feels the cold tears fall from his eyes, and he let's his back rest against a brick wall. he doesn't even attempt to wipe the tears away, instead he closes his eyes and falls to the ground. maybe being anywhere but with yoongi will help him.

Jimin is shaken awake by a guy younger than him. his hair is raven black and swiped to the right. "hey, man, you okay?" the guy says, and jimin shakes his head. "okay, well.. you can come to my place," the guy says, scooping the shorter in his arms.

jimin is greeted by a warm apartment. the guy sets him down on a couch and wraps him in a thick blanked. after a while, he speaks.

"I'm jungkook. you are?" He asks. "jimin," the blonde responds. "okay, well, why were you alone in the cold?" Jungkook asks. "well, my boy- I mean, brother. we're not boyfriends anymore. anyway, my brother and I were fighting, and he started smoking. he yelled at me and I got sad. suddenly yesterday he came in my room and we had sex, and today I woke up and found him fucking my ex boyfriend," jimin explains, avoiding eye contact. "y-your brother? why were you dating your brother?" Jungkook asks. "oh, he's adopted. we adopted him like 9 years ago," jimin says. "oh, that makes more sense. anyway, he sounds like a dick. you're welcome to stay here as long as you want," Jungkook says, offering jimin a hot cup of tea. jimin nods and accepts the offer.

yoongi is cuddled in his bed with Hoseok when his mom walks in. he panics, but then he realizes she can't see his face, only his hair. jimin and Hoseok have the same hair color, so she wouldn't be able to tell.

"yoongi, sweetie, you and jimin come get breakfast,"  their mom says, and Yoongi gets out of bed. he goes to the bathroom. Yoongi's mom makes her way over to the bed and pulls the cover off the sleeping figure, only to reveal a naked Hoseok. she let's out a shrill scream, practically sprinting out of the room.

"m-mom, stop!" Yoongi complains as she hurries hoseok to put on his clothes and leave the house. "out, out, out," She repeats, pushing the younger boy out of the house. "min yoongi, what is wrong with you! you said you'd fix this!" She yells at her son. "m-mom i'm-" he starts, and she interrupts him. "where's jimin?" She asks hurriedly. "i-in his room, I think," Yoongi stutters. mrs. park makes her way to the younger's room, and practically starts crying when he isn't there. she dials his number on her phone.

"jimin? where are you?"

"mom, im at my friends apartment. im okay. well, physically, not mentally."

"oh, thank God. please come home, sweetie,"

"i-i can't. i can't be near yoongi. I walked in on him and h-hosoek,"

"I know, sweetie. but I need you to come home, please,"

"o-okay, I'll be there soon," jimin disconnects the call. "ive got to go home," he tells jungkook. "I'll drive you," Jungkook offers, and jimin nods.

when jimin gets home, yoongi locks himself in his own room and their mother pulls him into a hug. "its okay, sweetie. it's okay," She whispers. "mom, I want to talk to yoongi," jimin says, and she releases him.

Jimin hesitantly knocks on his brothers door, and he answers after a while. he doesn't invite him in. almost immediately, Jimin feels the tears brim his eyes.

"tell me it isn't true," jimin says, on the verge of crying. yooongi doesn't respond, only stares at him. he can't lie to jimin, he can't do that to him. he did have sex with hoseok, and he wasn't drunk or under the influence. "jimin, I'm sorry," Yoongi says quietly, slowly closing the door, forming an unbreakable barrier between them.

-

I noticed some of you thought in the first chapter yoongi's dad was putting him up for adoption, but yoongi's dad was looking to adopt a child to be Yoongi's sibling.

ok bye