Chapter 2

Chapter 2

 Zak shut off the car and took off his shades. Morgan was hypnotized of his eyes. She'd never seen eyes so blue.                                                                                                                                                           "Welcome to Casa de Zak Bagans." He smiled and opened the car door for her. Led her to the front door and unlocked it. She stepped into the most amazing house she'd ever seen. Everything was black or red. The brick walls were gray. There was an atmosphere of mystery and secrets in the house. Zak walked into the kitchen and Morgan followed him. In the kitchen a young girl was writing something on a blackboard. Morgan got a weird feeling. Zak didn't tell her that he had a girlfriend. ''Morgan, please say hello to my personal assistant. She's my lifesaver. Without her I'd be a mess." He laughed. The young girl shook Morgan's hand and smiled. Zak told about what had happened earlier and he asked the assistant to make the guestroom ready for Morgan. She went upstairs and started on preparing the guestroom. In a strange way Morgan was quite relieved that it wasn't Zak's girlfriend. How awkward wouldn't that have been?

Zak asked if she wanted a cup of tea before he showed her around the house. Morgan accepted the offer, and while he was making the tea, she walked around the living room and looked at all the awesome things on the walls. She could see that he was a man of taste. Everything was perfect placed. Zak handed her a mug and showed her outside on a huge patio and a garden with a lovely waterfall in the center. A dog came running up to Zak. It was the cutest dog ever.                                 ''Hey Graciegirl. Have you been a good girl? Did you miss daddy?" The love between the dog and Zak was obvious. Morgan got down on her knees and greeted Gracie. Gracie licked her scratches on her arms, as if she knew that Morgan was hurt. Zak took her arms in his hands and looked at her scratches.                                                                                                                                                     "Damn Morgan! These wounds are deep! Why didn't you tell me you were hurt? We better clean the wounds and and put some band aid on it. I don't want it to get infected."

He looked worried at her and led her into a small bathroom. Opened a cabinet and found some band aid and some paper towels. While he was cleaning her wounds, he told her about the house. That it was secured with surveillance cameras and alarms. From what he was telling her, he had some problems with stalkers and ex-girlfriends. Morgan didn't comment on it. She felt that he didn't have to justify his actions to her. After all she was only a girl, who would stay in his house for a couple of days. And then she'd be gone again. Off to LA.

After cleaning the wounds they went outside on the patio again. Their tea was cold. Zak went inside to refill the mugs. Morgan sat outside in a patio chair, and enjoyed every minute of the desertdry heat. It was beautiful out here. Zak returned to the patio and handed her the mug filled with tea.   "Do you like the sun and the heat?" Zak looked at her. His shades were placed on his cap. He was a goodlooking young man. Strong and tall. Morgan could see his abs through his tight white shirt. His arms looked like they could crush every bone in her body just by embracing her.                             "Yeah I like it. I'm not used to the heat and sun like that. Out here in the suburbs it's amazing. Not like in the center of Vegas. Yeah I kinda like it." Morgan looked at him smiling. He told her that his house was his sanctuary when Vegas got too crowded. And when he came home from being on locations for a week this house was his safe haven. She knew what he was talking about. She was sure that Vegas could turn it's ugly side towards any human being in a blink of an eye. Morgan had only stayed in downtown Vegas for about six hours and she was almost going crazy in there on the Strip. Thank God that Zak lived in the suburbs.