Chapter Four

Sam was beginning to worry. Dean and Cas should have been back hours ago, even if there was some type of traffic jam. He thought he should wait till they got back to go find the witch and gank her, so he decided to go find them instead.

"I swear, they better finally be getting it on if they're this late. If not I'll kill them both."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something was wrong. Really wrong. Dean and Cas both felt like they were under water, because they were. They looked around and realized they were surrounded by seaweed and what seemed like aquarium decorations, though they hadn't seen each other yet. The situation wasn't wrong simply because they were underwater, but because they could both breathe. And neither could talk. But the worst part was, they both could hear each others' thoughts and memories echoing through the water. For a hunter trying to hide his thoughts, this was a really bad sign.

"Cas, buddy, where are you? We gotta find a way outta here," thought Dean.

"I'm right here, Dean."

Once the two looked at each other, they realized what had happened. The witch had caught them. And she had turned them into seahorses.

"What the hell?! Why seahorses?! Every other victim turned into a dog or something! Why are we friggin seahorses?!"

"Dean, why don't you ask her." While Dean was flipping out over the fact he was only a few inches tall and had gills, he failed to realize that there was a blonde girl looking through the aquarium glass.