The End of the Beginning~ Epilouge

Le Paon watched with a smirk as her minion kicked, punched, slapped and slammed Tara and this Alya girl against the walls of their shared cell. She smirked and laughed evilly as she watched them suffer and cry.

"Please don't hurt this girl!" Tara yelled out. "Let her go, she's just a child!" Le Paon laughed again, smirking.

"What would I get in return?" She questioned. Her minion kicked Tara against the stone walls. Tara sighed as she weakly looked up at Le Paon.

"Let her go, " she pointed to Alya. "And you can beat me, hit me, hurt me in anyway possible and I won't refuse or fight back. Please." Tara said weakly.

Le Paon put her finger to her cheek, her chin resting on her other fingers. "Let me think about that one." She pretended to think before snapping her gloved fingers. "I know! How about I make you a wager. If Hawkmoth agrees to work with me, I'll stop hurting the girl, but I'll keep her in a cell for another month. If he says no, I'll just send him videos of you both being tortured until he agrees." Tara looked Le Paon in the eyes, her green eyes flickering with determination, even though she was covered in blood, sweat, dirt and cuts.

"Deal!" She said bravely. Le Paon laughed evilly, as she turned and left the room, her cape barley lifting off the ground as she walked.
~~~~~~~~~~
Gabriel Agreste had been let out of jail when he told police he didn't turn over the tapes due to his wife's reappearance. He thought if the video was published and she saw it, she'd flee the country. So they let him go.

Gabriel sat in his office, staring at the black screen of his computer. Nathalie was out of town for the holidays, Gorilla was at home, and Adrien left. Leaving Gabriel by himself.

One of the large windows behind him creaked, making him jump. Her turned around and saw it had opened, realizing cold air into the room. He slowly got out of his chair and began to walk towards the window when something sharp cut his shoulder and pinned him against the wall behind him.

Grunting in pain, Gabriel pulled out the sharp object, expecting a knife or maybe even scissors, but was shocked when he saw a blue feather with sharp, metal tips.

But it wasn't just any feather. It belonged to a peacock.

Gabriel growled. "Le Paon SHOW YOURSELF!" He yelled into his dark room. His heart raced as he slowly walked next to the walls, breathing quietly. He turned around when a vase fell over and shattered, making him jump. When he noticed it was just a vase, he sighed and turned around, only to see two glowing blue eyes.

"Tara?" He asked. Le Paon laughed.

"No, Hawkmoth." She replied coldly. "I may be Le Paon, but I am not your wife."

Gabriel was taken back. How did this woman know who he was? "How did you know about-"

"I have my ways." She stepped out of the shadows, fan in hand, revealing what she looked like.

" She stepped out of the shadows, fan in hand, revealing what she looked like

Author is too lazy and too busy crying to describe.

Gabriel stepped away, shocked. "How did you get the Miraculous?" He asked, his voice both hesitant and shaky.

Le Paon laughed. "I stole it when I kidnapped your wife."

"Tara? You have my-"

"Back to business." Le Paon walked closer to Gabriel. "I would like to make a deal with you Hawkmoth." She said plainly.

"What is it?" Gabriel hesitantly asked.

"I become your boss. I give you a monthly amount of Akumas and you fulfill it...or someone you love dies. And frankly that's not a lot. Just Tara, and Adrien. But what if I killed those your son loves too? Like his friend Alya whom I have as a captive?" Her smirk grew wider, more sinister. "You wouldn't want that. Especially since after I get through all his friends, I'll come after him, then Tara, then you. And then I can begin my collection of Miraculous's!" She clasped her hands together.

"So," she outstretched one of her gloved hands towards Gabriel. "Do we have a deal?" Gabriel hesitated.

"What's in it for me?" He asked, coldly.

"I won't hurt your son, wife or any of your sons friends. After a year of you working for me, I'll set you free, but only if I have Paris in the palm of my hands." She said, her eyes glowing deviously.

Gabriel's heart increased. Say no! say no! His mind said to him. But he didn't realize his body did otherwise.

He grasped her hand and shook it. "Deal."

And the next dark age was about to begin.