Old Friends, New Heroes

AN-hey so I'm thinking I'm gonna write this story from third person every few chapters, and this is one of em! If there's a chapter with no POV at the beginning, it's a third person one for the whole chapter. Also, please re read the last chapter unless you just read it. If you read it before October 22, around 9:00, please retread it. I did some editing and re wrote a few things, added parts, stuff like that. Love y'all!

Chloe stood in her room, biting her nails. Marinette is dead and it's my fault. Sabrina had left about an hour ago, and hadn't talked to Chloe since.

Chloe locked herself in her room, not letting anyone in. Her father nervously texted her over and over, unaware of the events from the last few weeks. Well, he knew a girl had been hit by a car, but didn't know who caused it, who got hit and didn't have the decency or time to care.

Suddenly, her phone rang. Chloe jumped before racing over to her bed, her phone sitting on her silk pillows.

She didn't care who was calling, and she didn't get to see before hitting the answer button,

"Hello?" She said, shakily

"Chloe? It's Marinette." Marinette's voice rang through her ears, making her shake.

"Marin-but....but I saw you....you died!" Tears began falling down Chloe's cheek, her breath hitching,

"I.....I woke up in the hospital. Maybe, 30 minutes ago? But....I'm...I'm actually ok."

Chloe stood in front of her bed, phone to her ear. Silence filled their ears.

"Chloe I'd actually like to see you. Are you able to come down to the hospital today or tomorrow?" Marinette asked nervously.

"Sadly, I can't come today. When are you going home?"

"Tomorrow."

"Do you want me to come visit? I can pick up some stuff from school for you. Well stuff that Adrien couldn't pick up because he was with you." Chloe awkwardly chuckled for a second.

"Sounds great. I'll see you tomorrow. Oh and I'm coming home around 12, just a quick head up."

Chloe nodded, "Sounds great, I'll see you then."

"Bye, Chlo."

"Bye, Mari" Chloe hung up smiling. Marinette was ok. They might be ok.

"Chloe, darling come down please!" She heard her father say. Chloe sighed, slightly annoyed. She enjoyed her room, and most commonly wanted to just sleep.

"Coming!" She grabbed her purse and slung it over her shoulder. When she realized she wasn't wearing her bright yellow jacket, she turned to her bed where it sat.

Chloe stared at it, before simply shrugging and walking off without it. She left her room and made her way down the staircase silently, a small smile on her lips.

Her father explained that he had a meeting with Mr. Agreste, and since Adrien wouldn't be there he had planned to drop her off at Sabrina's. Chloe nodded, happy she'd get to tell Sabrina about everything.

The limo pulled out of the house, giving Master Fu and Wayzz roughly and hour or two to deliver their gift.
*
*
As the sun set in Paris, France, the patients at Glory Field Hospital said goodbye to their friends and family as they went home to sleep. Marinette gave each of her friends a hug and gave her parents a kiss on the cheek before they left.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, Marinette can have one visitor stay the night with her, if you'd like. We don't have many nurses on the night shift, and since she's going home tomorrow, we are allowing her and a handful of other patients to have one visitor with them over night."a nurse explained to Tom and Sabine. They shared a quick look before looking over each of Marinette's friends. Sabine knew just who to pick.