The New and The Returned

Marinette POV
It's hard to be in a coma and still forget all the pain you faced once you woke up. As I woke up, the sun shined against the wall, making it a bright white. I felt an arm wrapped against my waist as a slowly shifted. I turned to come face to face with sleeping Adrien. He had a small smile on his lips as I looked it him.

I couldn't help but smile. "Damnit Adrien," I said softly. "Why is your smile so contagious?" I gently kissed his nose. His blonde hair was a mess, but it was so adorable. I gently put one of my hands on his cheek. His skin was so soft, like the skin of a newborn. His head tilted, leaning into my touch.

I giggled quietly. Newborn.....children. Suddenly I remembered my age. I'm almost 18, nearly a legal adult. I sighed. The fact that I just woke up next to Adrien makes me wonder if I'll be doing this for the rest of my life.

Will I marry Adrien? Will we be together forever? Have a house, kids? Grandkids? I pushed those thoughts aside as Adrien's eyes slowly fluttered open. Our eyes immediately locked as he gave me a small smile. I giggled as he yawned and stretched.

"Morning, Princess." I lightly flinched. That's Chats nickname for me. He leaned in and kissed my forehead. I smiled as his lips gently touched my skin. He looked down as his eyes mine. I leaned into his chest, breaking his gaze.

"So...what does this make us." I quietly asked. He sighed.

"Well for a while....I was planning to ask you out." He looked down into my eyes. "If you want to, I'd like to take you on a date when your feeling better." He smiled at me.

"How bout this," I said smiling. "I call you my boyfriend and you call me your girlfriend and then we can go on a date tomorrow?" I looked up at. He smiled brightly.

"Ok, girlfriend," he kissed my cheek. "That sounds perfect. He gently grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers, giving my hand a tight squeeze. I snuggled into his chest.

"Any place you want to go?" He asked.

"Surprise me." I started to feel sleepy again. I sighed dreamily. Adrien hugged me, making me feel warm and fuzzy.

"We are such a fluffy couple." I said, my eyes beginning to close.

"Yep." Adrien said. He gently laid his head atop of mine, his eyes beginning to close as well.

We fell asleep in the arms of our significant other.

Time Skip to 11:45. Still Marinette POV
Adrien and I woke up around 11:30, no longer tired. We got up, stretching our legs and arms. Especially me, since I haven't left the bed in 2 days and 3 nights. Adrien let me hold onto his arms as I stood up. As soon as I stood up, my legs felt like jelly. I fell cowards only to be caught by Adrien.

"Falling for me already, M'Lady?" He said smirking. Another one of chats nicknames! He helped me stand up straight, then turned around and rummaged through a backpack. He turned to face me and handed me a change of clothes.

"I'll pack up your stuff while you change." He smiled, making me grin. I nodded walking into the bathroom.

I changed out of the hospital gown into black leggings with a red long sleeved shirt with black polka dots. My feet slipped into my black flats as my hands put my hair into a bun. I grabbed some toothpaste and my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

I folded up the gown and grabbed my stuff, grabbing the door handle. I turned it to see Adrien finishing up gathering my Get Well! and Miss You! cards and little gifts. I walked over to him and put my head on his shoulder.