Prologue: The 14 Years of my Life

Magsimula sa umpisa

While Nana is still enjoying Ieyasu's company, Iemitsu is with Tsunayoshi. Looking at Tsunayoshi's Caramel orbs, his sense of protection has surfaced. He vows to protect him. Protect him from harm, protect him from the underworld, from the Mafia. Even if he betrays his own Famiglia. Even if it cost him his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Time skip October 17; Sawada household~

"I'm not taking care of him" Nana calmly said but there's a hint of fierceness in her eyes. It's not that she doesn't want to take care of little Tsuna, she doesn't want to have double. Before she got pregnant she expected to have a son so when that time came wherein she's pregnant, she excitedly ran to the hospital to have an ultrasound. But what she didn't expect was there are two of them. Deciding she wants to choose, she chose the active one. Going back now to the present, it's not her fault to give birth to a twin and it's definitely not her fault that her husband is leaving her with two children for work.

"Please Nana, dear. You know I can't take him to work. He could be hurt. Worse, he could be killed. Please, just please, I know you can do it. I know you can take care of both of them equally" Stressing out the word equally because he knows his wife will probably ignore Tsuna and continue to appreciate Ieyasu. As a father, he loves both of them but he has a soft spot for Tsuna. But it doesn't change the fact that he wants Ieyasu to succeed in being the new generation boss in Vongola (Despite Tsuna being the rightful heir by birthright) and the fact that he, being in the Mafia will probably endanger his family especially Tsuna, whom he vowed to protect no matter what the cost.

"Fine. But I'll say this once dear. Visit us whenever you have time." Nana smiled at her husband. Promising to do her best despite the unwillingness. But as a mother she knew her responsibility so she'll do it not just for herself but for her new family. After all Tsunayoshi is also hers.

Iemitsu smiled back. "Thank you"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what's happening. My chest feels tight whenever I saw them laughing. What am I feeling?

5 years later; Sawada Household

"TSU-KUN! IEY-KUN! DINNER IS READY!" Nana called her twins. 5 years have passed since she gave birth to them. At first she wasn't that grateful to have two children of her own but now she got used to it. Not that she is giving attention equally to them. She just gave the basic necessities to the older and just let him be. Just when Iemitsu has been around that she will play with Tsuna. And when Iemitsu leave, it will just go back to normal.

"HAI!" Answered the twins in unison. They are now 4 years old. The younger one, Ieyasu is very active, sporty, smart but not that smart) and very attentive to Nana. He helped her wash the dishes, cook, and other chores Nana will do. He's very handsome. He has spiky blond hair and brown eyes. He's a very ideal child. The only flaw he has is that he hates his brother. Worse, despise him.

His elder brother, Tsunayoshi, was a complete opposite. While Ieyasu is Sporty, he is much of a bookworm. Despite being a 4 year old boy, he reads books that are advanced to his level. By now, he probably can speak 5 or more language. But no one knows, not even his mother. He's very shy, (sometimes) clumsy and timid and he's always in his room, only going out when he wants to eat or bath. No wonder he goes unnoticed and virtually non-existent in his neighbors. Well, it's not like it will change anything. He has brown gravity-defying hair that matches his eyes. He's neither attractive nor unattractive but he's pretty cute because of his feminine-like body.