The Relics and The Bestials

*must read!*

ARM9th, a factory being managed by  the royal family, produces special weaponry by the means of crafting minerals and/or bodyparts of creatures named Bestials.

These are called Relics. These are very special items. It chooses its owner so the user must be perfectly matched with his/her Relic. Those who train to become soldiers receive one if they match one, but those who can't find their match are unluckies and are forced to wait for another product.

Relics are not made easily. The factory can only produce up to two relics in a month, that's how special each of them are.

Relics have three classes:Class A, Class B, and Class C. Class A has the highest quality of the three that only matches highly trained individuals. These are owned by the high-positioned soldiers. While the Class C, the lowest of the class, are used by the rookies.

As a soldier gains experience from battles,  his/her Relic becomes more powerful than the usual.

If they have Classes, they also have Classifications. It has four types.

°Slash Type:  has sharp-edged blades,
°Shoot Type: used for in ranged combat,
°Tank Type: made of durable materials, the hardest type of Relic tocraft,
°Magic Type: the rarest of the four, the hardest one to be matched, used  
                       to do charms. Each only have one of the abilities
Abilities: 
~summoning elements(fire,wind,etc.)
   ~transforming self or an individual into something.the time of transformation lasts based on the user's power.
Abilities that can be used in one Relic:
~healing
~teleportation
~telekenesis

But there is an iron rule that must never be broken: Relics must not be used by a Sephion to kill another Sephion.

A person is not allowed to wield two relics; devoting to two relics can kill the user.

There is another creature aside from the humans, plants, and animals. The Bestials. They are called "Evolved Animals". They are like wild animals, but more monstrous.

Each of them has their own natural abilities, such as having a very hard skin, poisonous blood, and sharp body. They kill humans and animals and sometimes eat them. The only way to kill a Bestial is by using a Relic.

Relics are not made just for military might, they are also made to protect people from the Bestials. Sephions hunt for these creatures to use their natural ability for Relics.