"Where is Natasha?" This question has seriously been nagging me all the time. Isn't this supposed to be her room too?

"How should I know?" he shrugged, disinterestedly. 

"Er... Isn't she supposed to stay with you or something like that?" I asked confused.

Nate laughed and replied, "You seriously think that I would be letting her annoying voice badgering me all the time?"

"Then where does she stay?"

"Her room is at the end of the corridor, I have like rented this whole corridor so that no one except the hotel staff can know that she isn't staying with me," he explained.

I nodded, indicating him for another pancake and said, "Lila is here, you know?"

"She is?" he asked surprised.

I nodded, he slipped the pancake in my plate and grumbled, "Bitch, she didn't even contact me,"

I chuckled at this, it's not like Nate really meant a bitch, it's just how they both talk to each other.

Right on the cue, the room bell rang and Nate went to answer it. I followed him.

And as soon as he opened it, a pair of hands flew to his throat whereas the other looked frantically around, her eyes finally landing on me and breaking into a sigh of relief. Mia ran towards me, in the process, destroying some expensive vases, and hurled me into a hug. 

"Oh my god, you are fucking alright!" she whispered, talking to herself and then jerked me out of the hug and scrutinised me, as if checking for any injuries. 

I huffed and said, "Mia what the hell?" Looking over to Nate getting strangled by Lila, a murderous expression on her face, I cried, "Oi! Lila leave him!"

She looked at me but didn't loosen her grip on Nate, I hurried over to them and then ordered her to loosen her hands. She leaved him slowly and deliberately, the murderous and confused expression still not leaving their faces.

"What's up with you two?" I chided them, as if reprimanding two children for stealing chocolates.

"We asked that Natasha lady where were you," began Mia, disgusted, "When she was smooching the face of some random teen, absolutely drunk. She said that she hasn't seen either of you since the start of the charity ball and all that drunken shit and-"

"And then we tried your phone numerous number of times, yet you didn't pick up so we tried Nate's and he didn't pick up either." Lila cut Mia off. 

I remembered and replied thoughtfully, "Yeah, my phone's charge was zero percent..."

Nate took out his phone and checked it, then turning to both of them with a sheepish smile he replied, "Sorry, I usually turn my phone off at the parties..."

"Wait," I asked them, "Then why did you 'attack' Nate? I mean what did you two assume, that he kidnapped me?" I joked.

They both blushed profusely and looked at anywhere but us. I tutted at them whereas Nate glaring accusingly at Lila said, "And bitch! You were in town and didn't think to call your best friend even once!"

She looked at him disdainfully and replied, "I don't think that people who contact their friends once three of four months to talk would be called friends."

Wow, that was pretty long, especially with Nate. He was the kind of person who will call you at three in the morning (or night, whatever) to ask what is the size of his dick or random questions like that.

Nate muttered a small 'sorry' and an awkward silence descended on the room. Not the kind of reunion I was expecting.

Mia broke it, "So, I know this may be a wrong time..." We all looked at her and she gulped and continued with a small smile, "But pizza?"

We all managed to break small smiles and replied, "Sure!"

When Lila was leaving she said enthusiastically, "Oh! And by the way, this is a small kind of a reunion party and at least the whole eleventh and twelfth grade batch will be attending? Wanna go?"

Nate on the phone, gestured a thumbs up.

I replied, "Yep, Mia?"

"Err... Guys I don't think that..." she discontinued whatever she was planning, probably because of seeing our furious expressions.

"Yeah sure," she said finally.

It's about to go down. Really people, it is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YEAH B*TCHES! IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY!

LOVE YOU ALL!