Gamila appears in front of us, with her teddy bear in her hand and sleepy eyes. Harry and Wren asked us to babysit her because they wanted to have a night for their 'own'.

"What woke you up, darling?" Louis asks softly, picking her up and placing her on his lap as she rests her head on his chest.

"Bad dream," She pouts. "Why does your heart beat so fast?"

Louis looks at me for help with wide eyes as I bring my knees up to my chest, smiling softly at Gamila as I say, "We were watching a scary movie."

"Is that why you're sweating, too?" She asks and Louis hides behind her head as he laughs.

"Yeah, uh... people sweat when they're scared." I say, holding back a laugh myself as Louis wipes the corner of his eyes.

"Funny." She mumbles lowly, eyes closing lightly.

After a few minutes of complete silence, Gamila finally gets lost in her sleep and I whisper to Louis, "Put her on bed."

"I swear, if I so much as moved, my hard on will fall off." He complains, completely lying, he's just being a lazy ass.

I raise an eyebrow. "What hard on? It's a fucking jelly right now."

He widens his eyes at me. "Disgusting."

"Lazy ass." I roll my eyes as he gets up with Gamila asleep on his shoulder.

"Psycho." He winks and moves to the extra room to put Gamila on bed.

Four months later.

My wedding is in two days, and to say that everything is pretty surreal would be an understatement. I told Louis that I want a traditional wedding, and he immediately agreed because he wants to know our traditions.

That leads to why we are here now in the village, decorating the Park Area with lights and decorations, and placing dark wooden tables with white lace on it. I'm currently sitting on the top of the mure, hanging lamps on some trees, enjoying the singing of my friends.

"Tallulah, get down here!" Mother scolds, glaring at me. "We should start getting you ready."

Hopping off the mure, I grin up to her and say, "What are you going to do to me?"

"Give you a glow, not that you need it, but yeah." She smiles and places a kiss to my cheek before taking my hand in hers as we walk to our house.

Kiara, Jane and Mayan, the weddings lady, and two of her assistants are waiting inside for us, and they welcome us with witty remarks and smirks. The four of us end up waxing our bodies and getting a Brazilian wax, too, which is extremely embarrassing. We get our eyebrows done and neat, along with our upper lips. We also get our nails and toes done, with a few face masks.

We literally get pampered.

We spend the time laughing, talking and having fun with everything. Mayan is crazy, but funnily crazy, and I like her. After showering, we get out to make sure that everything is set. The whole village is decorated with lights, the Park Area is just more decorated because that's the main place. Everyone has wide grins on their faces, the happiness radiating off of every corner, and that's why I want the wedding to be traditional.