3. bambino and amoureux

smut
death spells/mafia Frank
bullets/slightly chubby Gerard
-
Gerard sat on the ground and played with his assortment of expensive art supplies, which he puts into good use when he's not in sub mode. But as of the moment, he could care less about what he did with them

The paints were being mixed together to create other pretty shades, he was mixing shades of flesh tones and pinks to match the color of his daddy's cock when hard and leaky.

His daddy was busy doing big boy stuff, but Gerard knew he'd be home soon. Gerard found it very thrilling every time daddy came home with blood, from another person, on himself.

His toes suddenly curled as a sudden wave of pleasure hit him at the thought of his daddy fucking him with blood all over himself.

You are probably wondering how someone who seems so innocent enjoys morbid situations like those.

sigh

You can blame Frank Anthony Iero for that. If it weren't for Frank, the senior, meeting Gerard Arthur Way, the freshman about 13 years ago, the boy would have probably still be a virgin that lives with his mother

Frank took Gerard under his wing and invited him over and did many things with him. He corrupted Gerard in every way possible.

Gerard Arthur Way loosing his virginity in the kinkiest way possible at 14 to an 18 year old who's father was the owner to New Jersey's biggest Mafia.

13 year later it seems that Gerard has gotten kinkier than Frank which seems almost impossible, but it's true.

Gerard spread the colors out on a small white glass tile to hang on the wall, when people come over and see it they won't think much of it at all. But to Gerard it gives him plenty of images to think about.

Suddenly he heard the door unlock with 4 knocks letting Gerard know it's Frank and only Frank.

Gerard smiled excitedly and ran towards Frank to hug and kiss him.

"oh daddy I missed you so much!" Gerard cried as he wrapped his leg around his waist and kissed his neck.

"I missed you more my bambino"

Frank held onto Gerard as he put the keys away and then walked over to the couch to sit.

Once sitting Frank grabbed Gerard by the hair and pulled him into a very deep kiss. Gerard sighed in contentment and kissed back. It had been a long day for Frank and he just needed to release since he's been thinking about Gerard all day. Since Gerard was only wearing a long white shirt, boxers and socks it would be an easy removal process.

First, Frank massaged Gerard's hips before pulling his shirt off and kissing him once more.

Secondly, as they kissed, Gerard lifted himself from where he was sitting on Frank's lap to just having his knees on either side of him so he could tower over his daddy. Frank slowly reached his hand over to the younger one's part and started palming him softly.

"Fuck my mouth my precious bambino" Frank whispered as he pulled away. Gerard nodded and stood up on the cushions from the couch and pulled his burgundy boxers down. From there he grabbed at Frank's hair to direct him to his little prick.