OLD FRIEND...

Chapter 11: Old friend...

Leo's POV:

"(Y/N)? Where are you?" No Response, "(Y/N)?" Silense. I took a few steps forward in the darkness, my eyes starting to see some of my surrounds. The cabin was pretty much empty besides for a few beds and dressers. Unlike the other cabins which had decorations related to their god this one was bland and empty, it felt like there was no life in here. "(Y/N)? Why aren't you coming out? Where are you?" I heard footsteps to my right, it sounded like it was coming from behind the beds. "(Y/N)?" I went silent, As (Y/N) got closer I finally got a good look at him. He was frighteningly thin, he looked like he hadn't eaten a proper meal in weeks or months. His hair was a good 4 inches longer and messy on top of his head, like he hadn't bothered to brush it. I took a step towards him, "Are you okay?" He seemed to tense up so I stopped moving towards him. 

(Y/N) POV:
I was scared, I had wanted to see Leo and everyone else so badly since I locked myself in here but now... I looked and felt so Ill, I don't want him to see me like this. I didn't want to speak, I could only imagine how rough my voice would be and Leo already looked worried, but I didn't really have a choice did I. "Leo... Why did you come here? I'm not allowed visitors." Leo's expression changed very quickly to one of rage, "DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT SOME STUPID RULES!?" I flinched, I hadn't expected him to yell. "Everyone is so, so worried about you (Y/N), no one has heard anything from you or even seen you for months! Chiron just keeps telling us the same thing over and over whenever we try to talk to him, 'he's safe he just having a fit, he'll be out soon' Bullsh*t!" Leo started walking towards me and I instinctively started to back away, but he just kept walking. "(Y/N), Your friends care about you, you don't deserve to be locked away like this. Please, stop hiding. Help Nico and myself fight for your freedom. Don't you want to be with us anymore?" Leo had backed me up to a wall, he was only a few inches away from me. He had so much pain in his eyes and I almost started to cry. "Of course I want to be with you guys, do you think i've just been sitting here doing nothing Leo? The only reason I stopped going outside was because I couldn't get anything done that way. Chiron had me doing so much that I would have had no choice but to keep that routine forever. I've been planning and brainstorming all this time, I admit I haven't been in the best shape but I've been trying... But after thinking about it for so long, I just. I couldn't think of a way to convince him, logically speaking, chiron has been doing this for hundreds of years, I don't think he'd change his mind on my situation so easily. I just, I don't know how to get out of here and be with you." Tears streamed down my face and I felt like I was caving in on myself, I was trapped with no way out. Leo pulled me into a hug, "(Y/N), I care about you, we all do. You don't have to do this alone, we're all going to help you get out of here. I promise." I hugged Leo back with what little strength I had, I felt like a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

Leo's POV:
(Y/N) was so small in my arms, I wanted to keep holding him and supporting him forever, but I knew I would have to leave soon. "(Y/N), Do you think you could let me in through a different window tomorrow night? I'm going to talk to Nico about how to get you out of here and want to tell you our plan tomorrow." He nodded and let me go, " You should probably get going soon, I don't know how you got past troy but if that stupid satyr finds you it won't be good." I agreed, He had probably found and eaten my noise machines already and it wouldn't be long till he noticed the broken window. I sighed, "I don't want to go yet but I have to. I promise i'll be back tomorrow. Just listen for me knocking at one of your windows." (Y/N) Nodded. I gave him a small smile and then fled through the broken window, being careful not to cut myself.