MONSTER TEACHER...

Chapter 2:monster teacher
(Y/N) POV:
As class ended Mr. Laurence told me to stay behind, something about a missing assignment. I noticed how Leo seemed to tense and get fidgety as I was asked to stay behind but I tried to ignore it. Leo slowly left the room constantly glancing back at the teacher, I figured he was just uneasy since it was his first day. After everyone had left I went up to the teachers desk and asked what assignment I was missing but all he did was laugh and shake his head. His voice was low and raspy, seeming to echo around the room as the temperature dropped drastically. I was terrified to say the least, his skin seemed to peel off revealing golden fur, his body steamed as it grew to twice its original size. What was left was an 11 foot lion standing on its hind legs hunched over so he wouldn't hit the roof. "I wasn't sure at first but the new kid's interest in you is proof enough that you're a demi-god. Mythical creatures attract other mythical creatures." I was confused and shocked, 'what is this thing talking about? Demi-gods? As in Greek mythological children?' I was trying to rationalize what was happening but I couldn't explain it. The lion thing started closing in on me and I panicked. I ran as fast as I could to door but was cut off quickly by my monster teacher. "And where do you think you're going? It's meal time." He growled as he readied himself to pounce, I stood their frozen. I wasn't expecting a hammer to smash into the back of his head. The lion collapsed to the floor and revealed a nervous Leo standing behind him. He looked at the lion and then back to me but before I could ask any questions he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the halls. Leo yelled as we ran, "I don't have any blades on me so I need you to run okay!". I just stared at him in shock, I couldn't comprehend what was going on so I decided to follow him. As we left the school I could hear the lion roar. Leo looked back at the school and cursed under his breath before pulling me down the street.
I was completely exhausted by the time we reached our destination which was apparently a rundown apartment. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out a rusty key and we entered his apartment. Inside there were six people around a table, they were all looking at a map which had drawings all over it. "Percy I found one!" Leo yelled to a tall guy with wavy brown hair and sea green eyes. 'wow he's cute...' I couldn't help but notice how everyone had weapons on them. This so called Percy walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "welcome to our base of operations."