Suddenly I felt another person watching me. I opened my eyes to find Charles sitting down looking at me with a smirk. "Hello Amira." He winked.

I smiled awkwardly."Hello," I wave. Charles was handsome and around the office he was known as a playboy. Many of my co-worker girls flaunted when he passed by. I never knew what was the big deal. Maybe it's that his charm or whatever they called it didn't work on me?

"How come you're here by yourself?" He asked.

"Umm. I'm waiting to see if Zach is going to finish up." I say as I take another small bite of the sandwich.

"Oh." He nodded. "And if he doesn't?" I felt his fierce gaze awaiting a quick reply as I continued to chew.

I paused. "I'm going home then." I replied.

"Would you mind then going out for a friendly drink?" He asked and I almost spit my food all over him remembering what had happened last night and this morning.

I shook my head quickly. He must have seen the alarm in my eyes because his brows shot up. "I can't do that, sorry. I don't drink."

"Huh." He scratched his chin. "How about a dinner?" He then suggested.

"Well.." I slightly hesitated but then asked myself why not? I mean my mom has been trying to get me to go on a date in ages. Plus I wanted to know what all the hype was about this man. "Sure." A smile glossed my lips. "Why not."

Charles blue eyes brightened up at my answer and he nodded, smiling. "That's great. See you at eight." He quickly got up and left not before shooting me a quick wink.

I didn't know what to say except giggle. He really tried too hard.

"What's happening at eight?" Zach's voice suddenly boomed from above me.

Startled, I looked up at him. He had his arms crossed and didn't look too happy. "Dinner?" I was confused as to why he was looking me like he was mad.

"Don't we have plans?" He frowned.

"Nope. Not today. " I smiled lightly. Even though I was impressed by Charles, It will be fun to go on a date.

Zach uncrossed his arms and looked at me. His jaw was hard and he didn't seem pleased. "Are you sure?"

"Positive." I nodded.

"Damn it." He said under his breath. After a little while he shot up. "Aha!" He snapped his fingers. "We have a meeting to go to!" He bursted.

I sunk in my seat. Seriously? Since when did Zach started to remember the meetings we had. It always seemed that he was always forgetting each one unless I reminded him. "Really?" I groaned and then pulled out my phone. I had to really confirm that we really did have a meeting. I was looking through my calendar when Zach snatched the phone away.

"No need." He held the phone up.

I started to feel skeptical about what Zach was claiming. I jumped up and tried to snatch my phone back from his hand. Zach was taller so I couldn't really. "Zach give it back."

"Nope." He mischievously smiled as I tried again and again to get my phone.

"Fine." I sighed. "I'll just get a new one." I mean it's not like I was broke. I could technically get a new phone however it would be unnecessary just because of Zach.

"Wait.." Zach blurted as soon as he saw that I just didn't care. "Here." I smirked. Of course, works every time. He threw it and I reached to catch it but he totally missed and it hit the ground giving away a shattering sound. To make it even worse, It slid across the cafeteria.

I sharply gasp. "Zach!"

He is shocked as well and I could tell he didn't expect that to happen either. "Umm.." He scarced his head embarrassingly.

"You're an ass." I said while passing by him. I had accidentally cursed in front of my boss's son and I knew he won't leave it alone.

"Goody Two shoes said a bad word." He said teasingly as if he had already forgot that he just shattered my phone.

I ignored him and picked my phone. Yep it was confirmed. My phone's screen was completely shattered and the edges were dented. Great.

I turned to Zach and held it up for him to see. "You're paying for my new one."

"Sure." He said easily. "Tonight at eight sound good?" He smirked.

******

Sup guys!

I see your comments about this book and I got chu. Here's the new chap!

All you have to do now is vote and comment! That support is all I need.

Thank you so much! Much love!

Tell me what you thought of this chapter!