How They Find You

Shall we date's:

My Sweet Prince:

Nagit(He's going to be twenty in this one since he's only a teenager.):

   Nagit was walking back to the castle after walking through the city. His black hair was going everywhere with the wind. He stopped once he heard crying. He walked to see what it was. In an alley, it was a small basket. He kneeled down and opened it. He saw a small girl cover in a light blanket. He picked her up and held her to his chest as he walked back to the castle, mumbling My child.

Destiny Ninja

Sohma:

   Sohma walk washing up in a stream when he was something in the water. He walked over and picked it up. He stared down at it before realizing it was a child. Sohma quickly put his clothes back on and went back to the rest of the Genji Clan.

Ninja Assassin:

Soji:

   Soji just killed the next victim and was about to leave. He stopped to see one door open. He walked in and looked around. He saw a small child staring up at him. Soji couldn't just kill a baby. He walked over and picked her up as he heard someone. He gave one thought and then left through the roof with the child in his arms.

Ninja Love:

   Kotaro never thought of having a family after his lover died. It was right after the war, and he was back in his village. He left someone grab his leg. He looked down to see what it was. It was a child with tears in her eyes. He kneeled down and rubbed the tears away. She jumped into his arms. He just held her before standing up and waking off.

Ninja Shadow

Makoto:

   Makoto was working on a painting when Haru came in. He looked up to see Haru holding a child. He blinked. Haru told to her about what happened and asked him what to go. Makoto couldn't just leave the child alone. He takes her out of his arms and desired to take her in.

Destiny Ninja 2

Rindoh:

   Rindoh hummed as he put his hair up and thought about what he should do. He heard a knock on the door and went to see what it was. He looked around before looking down. He saw a child and looked very sick like. He picked her up quickly and took her inside to see if she was sick.

Love Tangle

Timo:

   Timo was waking home from work when someone ran to him. He stopped before something was shoved into his arms. He looked down to see it was a child. It looked like a newborn, smaller than a normal child. He quickly went back to Lilac Court.

Blood in Roses

Rupert:

   Rupert was finally able to walk around outside of the castle. He was in a small village with a hood up to protect him from the sun, which was setting. Once it was dark, he pulled down the hood and stopped to see a tail. The owner looked at him. It was a small child with wolf ears and a wolf tail but also vampire fangs. She was a half breed. Rupert held out a hand and the child took it.

Lost Island

Ren Nishimura:

This was right before he left the island. He was getting on the boat when he heard crying. At first, he thought nothing of it, but he ended up going to see what it was. He found a small child crying. To save it from the zombies, Ren ended up taking the child with him back to the mainland.

Wizardess Heart

Luca Orlem(they're about twenty in these):

Luca, still being a player, was flirting with a few women before they had to leave. He sighed and headed back to his small apartment. He heard yelling on the alley way and went to see what was going on. He was a woman and man. They placed something down and left. Luca picked it up to see a baby. He just stared down, unsure of what to do.

Guard Me, Sherlock!

Sebastian Moran:

James was the one to find the small child all alone and through her home. Unsure of what to do, Jack and James decided to give the child to Sebastian. They regret it. Sebastian will not put her down.

Mystic Messenger

V:

V was looking at some pictures with his good eye at a local park when he saw a small kid getting picked on. He stood up and walked over to see what was going on. They all looked at him before leaving him and the child alone. The child looked up. She had a small scar over her throat. She was mute. V smiled softly and held out a hand. We have something in common, V had mumbled as the child took his hand. They both couldn't use one of their senses, even if V could still see out of one eye.