Chapter 5

Emily's PoV

I woke up the next morning, without Jasper next to me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. I glance at the clock and it was 11:00am. 

Shit, I missed school. 

What a shame, I thought sarcastically. 

I shake my head at the thought, I then sit there and remembered what happened last night. Jasper and Caleb lost control. 

Sighing I move to get out of bed, I wasn't looking forward to today. I had a bad feeling that what happened last night was gonna change a lot of things.

I get dressed making sure I had my necklace from my mum and my bracelet I got from Bella on. I then make my way downstairs to the kitchen.

I walk in and find everyone sat at the table. They all looked at me as soon as I entered the room. I shifted uncomfortably under there stares. 

"Um, I noticed that I missed school, so I was wondering if I could crash here for a little longer before I go home, also Esme, do you have any food?" I ask awkwardly. 

"Yes sweetie, we also want to talk to you about something later, so your more than welcome to stay," Esme replies. 

I smile at her and move to go sit at the table, next to Jasper. Everyone instantly smiles once I sit down, Jasper puts his hand around my waist and pulls me closer. He kisses my forehead as I lean into him.

    »»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««     

Earlier that morning

3rd person PoV

The Cullen's all sat around the table, talking about what happened last night. Emily was still currently asleep, so they didn't need to worry about her overhearing.

"We need to leave forks," Edward says. Everyone just looked at him in disbelief, except Carlisle.

"What! No!" Rosalie shouts. 

"Edwards right," Carlisle says. 

"Why?" Alice asks. 

"Being in control of ourselves is clearly an issue with Bella and Emily and besides that I look ten years younger than I'm supposed too," Carlisle replies. 

"But we are all happy here," Emmett states. 

"I know and I'm sorry, but Bella and Emily can't come with us," Carlisle announces.

We stare at him, shocked. Nobody knew what to say. They all glanced at Edward, who just sped out of the room. Everyone then looked at Jasper. Nothing could describe what he felt right know. 

"Jasper," Carlisle says, softly. 

"You want me to tell the woman I love, that I'm leaving and never coming back," Jasper says. Carlisle nods sadly.

"You can't expect him to do that, Carlisle," Rosalie snaps, "I refuse to leave Emily behind."

"It doesn't matter, we are leaving later this evening, best make the most of the time you have with her," Carlisle says, sadly.