━━━━━━ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈 𝐄 ━━━━━━

Inspired by me and my daughter, Letti. She's my little angel. Love you, little one. 🥺🖤

━━━━━━━━━━━━

He woke up to the sound of gentle singing, and a baby's coo of happiness. 0His eye cracked open, temporarily blinded by the warm golden glow of the morning sun.

There, standing by the window, the picture perfect essence of an angel, stood Naomi Frazier, holding Arah Evangeline Frazier.

She was singing a lullaby:

"Oh hush and be still, don't you shed a tear
Let the music hug you tight, 'cause
Everything's fine, your mommy is here
Don't worry, my darling, it will all be alright
Daddy's little angel, you have nothing to fear..."

One that she and Declan wrote together. She sang it when Arah was upset, or uneasy, which was occasionally, but not enough to become a normal occurrence.

Arah had her mother's light brown hair, but her father's eyes: a soul piercing and icy electric blue. Eyes that look through to your deepest desires. She was as pale as both her parents, and had her mother's attitude, even at her young age.

Arah was slowly drifting back to slumber as Naomi sang, and Bennett fell in love with her all over again, watching as she cherished his little girl.

Arah.... My little princess. I will make sure no harm befalls your heart... It's far too precious for this world. He vowed, a fierce protectiveness washing over him as he thinks about all the hardships of life she must endure. I will be there for it all...

He sat up and stretched, yawning the rest of his drowsiness away. Naomi looked over and smiled warmly.

"'Morning, sleepy head." She laughed softly. "Arah woke me up an hour ago, which you (surprisingly) slept through."

"Let's say I had a good dream." He responded sleepily.

"Oh really, Frazier?"

He made an affirmative sound, somewhere between a hum and a "ehhhh" sound.

"I dreamed about our wedding, and our honeymoon. Such wonderful memories..." He trailed off and smirked at her.

"Ah yes. The wedding, the after party and the honeymoon. Never will I ever forget all those horrible puns and innuendos that Jordan made." She shook her head. "Nor will I forget the sight of a naked Declan's backside..." She shivered slightly. "Oh god.... Some memories should be forgotten."

Bennett laughed. "Of all the places to do something like that, they chose the closet." They both shook their heads.

"My favorite scene in the dream was where you said 'I do.' That was the moment you became mine. The moment I became yours, legally. You've always been mine, emotionally and mentally."

"Possessive, much?" She paused to giggle. "Besides... Only since senior year of highschool." She rolled her eyes lovingly. "But yeah, you're right."

Their serene conversation was interrupted by a hyped blur of black, running into their room and bouncing all over the place.

"MOMMMMMMM!" Came the small boy's shout.

"Hush, your sister is sleeping, Jack." Naomi gently reprimanded.

The visual miniature version of Bennett, Jack Damian Frazier, instantly froze. "Arah is a sleep? Can I see? Can I see? Can I seeeeeeeee?"

He jumped up as far as he could to get a glance at his beloved little sister.

"Dad, dad, dadddddddd!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, Jack?"

"Can you pick me up? I wanna see Araaah."

Bennett took his hyper little son in his arms and walked over to his wife and baby girl.

"See? There's your sister."

Jack's eyes widened. "She's so small... Every time I see her she looks a little smaller." He gasped. "What if she's shrinking?! Nooooo! Save her from shrinking! Mom, Dad, we need a bigger-izer!" He cried.

Naomi laughed at her son's innocent and genuine distress. "No sweetie... You're getting bigger. She's growing too. But not as fast as you."

"Ohhhhhhhh... So we don't need a bigger-izer?"

"No, Jack, we don't." Bennett kissed his son's head. "You two will grow up in time, and be like mommy and I. You'll be big and grown up. With your own families."

"Breakfast! We forgots the breakfast!" Jack suddenly looked at his parents. "Mom, Dad, Arah! It's breakfast time!"

The two adults laughed as Naomi put her baby in the crib, next to the baby monitor.

"Alright, kiddo, do you want eggs and bacon or waffles?"

"Chocolate chip waffles and eggs and bacon!"

"Sounds perfect."

"Like mother, like son," Naomi ruffled Jack's hair. "Got an appetite like me."

"Are you implying that you married me for my cooking?" He narrowed his eyes playfully at her.

"Me? Dear, you didn't know?" She laughed again.

"Hurtful... So hurtful, love."

Jack was put onto a chair next to his mother as Bennett got to work on the food.

Suddenly the sound of loud and annoying beeping filled his ears, and the dream shattered.

Bennett awoke with a start, the smile he had in his sleep disappearing once he realized it was all a dream.

Dammit... It felt so real....

He glared at his alarm, as if it was at fault for his wishful dreams.

Ruining a perfectly good dream... Of all the nerve.

Bennett sighed sadly and got out of bed, despite not wanting to. He wanted to go back to bed in hopes that his dream would finish what it started.

Little did he know a certain nerd was dreaming about him at that very moment...

━━━━━━━━━━━━

- 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧