ѕρє¢ιαℓ ∂αу ~ ℓєσиαя∂σ

A/N: YAAYYY I FINALLY DID THE ONE SHOT FOR LEONARDO *throws confetti* I hope You'll like the story :)

My heart began thumping loudly, as I was standing infront of a golden framed mirror. The normally loosely hanging (h/l) (h/c) tresses were now braided into a beautiful fishbone braid. Small green gems decorated my hairstyle, and gave it a little bit of a shine.

Turning slightly to the side, I eyed myself in the mirror. The beautiful emerald colured dress swayd slightly with every movement, that I made. A golden necklace with ruby gems, held the transparent green fabric, which was draped over my arms, with the dress together. Around my waist hung a golden belt, which was decorated with some red and green stones.

I twirled slightly and let the dress swirl around me. I still can't believe, that this is happening to me. A smile was plastered onto my face, as I faced Toto. He was wearing a small bow tie around his neck and jumped slightly around the room. I giggled slightly and began petting the little dog. "It seems like you're also nervous like me Toto."

The small dark grey/black puppy barked in approval. A sigh escaped my lips, as I slowly stopped petting the dog and stood up. I turned once again towards my reflection and smiled. Suddenly the door opened and Solomon walked in.

"You really look stunning today (F/N)." The wizard said, as he strode towards me. "Thank you Solomon." I grasped the flower bouquet out of its glassy vase. The few water dropplets on the (f/c) petals, let the whole flower glisten like a shiny (f/c/gem). 

 Taking a last glimpse in the mirror, I walked towards him, Toto following me. I took a deep breath and slung my arm around his slim but suprisingly muscular one. "Say, are you nervous?" Looking up at him, I nodded slightly.

He chuckled heartily, as he patted my head. "You don't need to feel like that (F/N). Everything will be fine. I promise you. It is after all your special day." "You're right Solomon." Giving him one of my closed eyes smile, he snipped his finger.

A warm feeling engulfed me and as I opened my eyes again, the both of us stood in the front of a beautiful wedding aisle in the middle of the grand old forest. On the ground lay a white carpet, which ended infront of the old glowing tree (A/N: Author-chan forgot the name...)

Under the majestic light, which comes from the big tree, stood my future husband. His white hair was tied back, by his typical red bow. The black vest, which was decorated with silver and green details, hid the white shirt. An emerald bow tie held the black silky cloak, with white fur on it, together. He wore a pair of grey pants, which were tucked into black boots. Silver details with green gems decorated his shoes and gave them a little shine.

 Silver details with green gems decorated his shoes and gave them a little shine

(A/N: Inspired by Jean. Leonardos outfit isn't as revealing as Jeans... and I kinda changed it...)

On the left side of him stood his two broomsmen, Crowlie and Heartmann. Each of them wore a nice tux, with some special accessories, which resembled their personality. Crowlie, for example had a hood attached to his tux, while Heartmanns was as heavy as his armour.

On a small podium on the other side of Leonardo stood his deputy, Hedgehog. He wore an adorable black bow tie and held the rings in his small hands. A happy smile adored his adorable features, and let him look even cuter.

As I looked back at Leonardo, I saw a broad smile adorning his face. His lavender eyes sparkled with love, happiness and a lot of excitement. A small blush adored my face. So I guess the time has come...

Suddenly I felt a tug on my arm. Looking up at Solomon, he gave me an encouraging smile and began to walk towards the big tree. Soft music began to play, and the guests on the side lines stood up. Most of them were animals from the grand old forest or people, who were close the both of us.

As I slowly strode towards Leonardo, I felt the beating of my heart increase. I still can't believe it... we're getting married... Leonardo and me... It feels like yesterday, that the three stooges knocked on the door of my farm in Kansas, to get me to celebrate my 17th birthday in Oz.

My grip on the bouquet of beautiful (f/flowers) tightened, as we only were a few steps apart. The big grin on Leonardos face only grew, as I walked closer towards him. I returned the favour and gave him one of my best smiles.

Taking the last step, Solomon walked towards his seat beside Norton in the front row. Leonardos big and slightly sweaty hands grabbed mine and caressed them. I looked at his lavender eyes and felt myself slipping away from reality. His eyes shine like a Taaffeite under the sunlight

"Ahem." A small cough brought me back to the reality. I turned my head towards Hedgehog, who was tugging on his bow tie. The red/pink animal slightly began to tremble, as he felt the pressure of all eyes on him. I let go of Leonardos hands and began to pet the sweet little vize-king of the grand old forest.

"Hey it's okay Hedgehog. You'll do fine, trust me." I gave him a reassuring smile and he relaxed slightly. Satisfied with the result, I pulled my hand away and grasped Leonardos. The small hedgehog coughed slightly, as he began to speak.

~Small Timeskip, because Author-chan has no clue how a wedding works~

"So I'm asking you Leonardo, king of the grand old forest, if you will take (F/N) (L/N) as your wife. If so, then answer with yes I will." "YES I WILL!" Leonardo said, his voice filled with excitement. A soft giggle escaped my lips, as I watched him jump slightly. "(F/N) (L/N), future queen of the grand old forest, will you take Leonardo as your husband? If so, then answer with yes i WILL."

I looked up at the lion, whom I fell in love with. Looking him in the eyes, I nodded and said the word he yearned for. "Yes I will." The white haired male in front of me suddenly hugged me tightly to his chest. Small kisses were plastered over my face, as I felt myself slowly begin to blush.

"Leonardo stop." I tried to shove him away softly, but his grip on my waist just tighten. "At least let me get the rings." Chuckling slightly, I wriggled myself out of Leonardos embrace and got the rings. We put them on each others fingers and occasionally touched each others hand.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up into the air. "L-Leonardo, what are you doing." "I'm so happy (F/N)! We're now married!" A deep chuckle ringed in my ears and I looked down at the smiling lion. A pink dust covering his cheeks, as he slowly sat me back down on the ground.

"I love you so much (F/N)." He brushed a stray strand of (h/c) behind my ear and cupped my cheek. Leaning down, he captured my lips in a tender kiss.  Bringing my hands to his neck, I began kissing him back with as much affection, as I can muster.  

"Ahem." An awkward cough could be heared beside us, as Hedgehog shuffled from one side to the other. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." And with that, Leonardo gave me a last small peck, before lifting me up in his arms and walking towards the table filled with food. "NOW LET'S EAT EVERYONE!"

A/N: The next one shot will be a Seven x Reader x Jumin from Mystic Messenger