Chapter 1. Steal His Man Challenge.

Start from the beginning

"He's so fine, look at his chocolate skin and those tattoos. Ugh his hair is so pretty our kids would be so cute" Rowan said continuing to whine.

"I mean he's not all that" I mumbled and Camry elbowed me roughly telling me to be quiet.

"Moses make it happen. She'll take it serious, I'll make sure she takes it serious" James said as he eyed his youngest daughter while she scrolled through Aaron's Twitter account.

I nodded my head as I picked up my orange juice again and drunk it down quickly to cure my thirst.

"I'll introduce them at the wedding" I explained and Rowan squealed as she looked at her father and gave the most innocent look she could muster up.

"Daddy, can I please use your black card. Pretty please with sugar on top" Rowan said sticking out her bottom lip and Camry rolled her eyes. James reached into his wallet pulling out the card.

"Go buy yourself a nice dress for this wedding. I'll have my assistant get in contact with Angelo's people and see if I can score you an invitation to this wedding" James said with a smile.

I licked my lips returning back to my food and holding my tongue. An older woman appeared and she was holding my six month daughter who was sucking on a pacifier with a puffy face like she'd been crying.

"Moses have you met Evelyn yet? She's Sienna's new nanny" James introduced and I raised an eyebrow caught off guard.

"How many nannies does a six month old really need?" I questioned looking at Camry who avoided my gaze and drunk more of her mimosa. James cleared his throat and I looked up at him.

"Motherhood is hard and Camry is having a hard time adjusting" James said speaking for her and I chuckled wondering why she could never speak for herself. It was like her father did all the talking and negotiating and she sat and looked pretty.

"I don't see what the problem is. You're always working and I'm here alone all seven days of the week. Give me a damn break Moses!" Camry snapped. I sat back in my chair and looked at the nanny holding my daughter.

"Do what the fuck you wanna do but don't come crying to me when she starts calling her mommy, yeah?" I said standing up. Camry attempted to grab my hand to stop me from leaving but I pulled out of her grasp.

"Moses we don't leave the table angry" James called and I chuckled and kept it moving grabbing my keys from the holder and left out of my father in laws home.

I could only take so much of that family at a time without wanting to body them all. Now Rowan was trying to add Aaron to the mix, I didn't want him involved in this part of my life, he was something separate entirely.

I pulled open my car door and climbed into my truck. I sat still for a minute and rested my forehead against the steering wheel letting a few 'fucks' escape my mouth.

My phone beeped and I removed it from my pocket before looking at the text message from a woman named Audrey I messed with on the side. She was asking if she should be expecting me tonight and I told her I'd get back to her.

I had been thinking about breaking things off with her. Not because of Camry but because of Aaron, I was still in love with him and the shit wouldn't go away.