Ross dragged his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I opened my mouth slightly. As his tongue slipped into my mouth, he gently grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him before sitting up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I straddled him and slipped his fingertips under my shirt again, lightly running them up and down my sides causing me to giggle slightly and he smiled. He grabbed my hips again and pulled me so close that our chest were pressed against each other's. I lightly tugged at the back of his head and he moaned softly into my mouth.

Suddenly the door slammed open and I gasped before moving off of him and lying down again, at the speed of light. "Oh I'm sorry for interrupting! I was just coming to get your laundry," Stormie quickly said and Ross looked at her in disbelief as I covered my red, embarrassed face with my hands.

Oh

my

gosh.

"Mom you don't have to get the laundry! Our laundry's fine," I heard Ross say, but I couldn't see them because I was still covering my face as I laid down. "Oh, but your clothes are laying on the floor and some of Tori's," Stormie said and my eyes widened under my hands.

She's going to see my underwear.

I think Ross realised this because as I peeked at him he started panicking and he shook his head. "Mom I'll bring the laundry down, okay? I'll bring it don't worry," he said quickly. "Oh don't be silly. I'm here now so I can just take the laundry," she said and Ross swallowed. "Mom, mom. Just leave the laundry. I'll bring it," Ross said more sternly and I heard her say 'okay' before the door opened and closed again. I kept my face over my hands as silence filled the room and I heard Ross shuffle on the bed. "Tori," he said softly before gently removing my hands from my face. "I'm so sorry about that," he said quickly and I sighed. "It's fine, Ross. I just don't want to show my face to her again," I said embarrassed and he gave me a small smile. "Tori I think they knew that we did something already. We're engaged, remember?" he asked and I groaned. "That's not the point! Your Mom just walked in on me straddling you in just your shirt and my underwear. It looked like we were about to have sex," I whispered to him. "Well," he started and he let out a sigh with his cheeks puffed out causing me to smile slightly at his adorable face. "she won't tell anyone," he said and I groaned again. "Ross your Mother is already on my case for some unknown reason this only adds to her list to not be impressed with me," I whispered again. "Look I'm sorry that she's being like this, but I don't know why she is. I'll talk to her later. I promise you. Don't worry about that. Like you said, maybe she was just jet lagged, but I'm still going to talk to her. Tori this is part of nature, okay? It's reality and they knew it was going to happen. We're going to get married and we're gonna have kids. You know how they're made, right?" he teasingly asked and I giggled lightly with a blush.

"I'll talk to her about this too and tell her that she wasn't walking in on anything except a good morning kiss. Now can we please cuddle a little before you start worrying about stupid things like breakfast and start running around and I don't get you to myself until tonight again?" he asked and I nodded before he laid down and wrapped his arms around me as I snuggled into him. A single thunder shot through the sky as the raining got a little heavier. "I'm glad we're getting rain. The farmers had a really tough time this year without the rain. Plus I like the rain," I said and felt him smile against my neck. We were facing each other with our faces in each other's necks. "Yeah?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah," I replied simply before a comfortable silence washed over us as we were listening to the now heavy rain outside. My eyes started to droop again and I heard Ross whisper something as I was starting to fall asleep, but I missed what he was saying and I opened my eyes again. "What?" I questioned and he chuckled softly. "I said we should go to sleep a little bit more. I can see that your still tired and I'll be more than happy to take a nap with you. Go to sleep, love," he said as he gently kissed my ear and I sighed. "But I can't leave your family alone to make breakfast," I said and heard him huff. "They let you make dinner all by yourself and I'm pretty sure they knew you were making it. Go to sleep, Victoria. Let them do something," Ross said a little mad, but I knew he wasn't mad at me. "Don't be mad. I love you," I said as I kissed his neck and felt his tense body relax. "I love you too," he said and I decided to take his advice. I closed my eyes and listened to his steady breathing, lulling me to sleep.