Chapter Twelve

The plane ride was long and boring. Harry was on his phone the whole time. Seriously? What is up with that boy and his phone? Is he like, dating Siri?

 We pull up at a two story home. "This is your house?" I ask Harry. "Yeah, why?" he replies, his eyebrows knitting together. "It's beautiful." I say. Seriously, this is like my dream house. I was never one for fancy things. He gives me one of his rare smiles and he grabs the bags.

  We walk up to the door. "Can you ring the doorbell?" he asks. I nod and ring it. Nervously, I wring my hands. "Don't be nervous, they'll love you." he says. I look at him in disbelief. He looks back at me and gives me a small smile. I return the favor. We might actually get along.

  I can hear someone walking inside. Suddenly, I get really nervous and hide behind Harry. "Mum!" I hear him say happily. "Harry!" a woman yells. They embrace and I'm left in plain sight. The woman's eyes spot me and her mouth falls open. "Is this my granddaughter?" she asks happily. I nod and bite my lip.

 She lets go of Harry and walks over to me. She has a neutral expression. I reach up and twirl a strand of hair nervously. "She's beautiful!" the woman says and wraps me in a hug. Smiling, I hug her back. I like this woman already. "I'm Anne, but you can call me gran!" she tells me. "Oh, I feel so old!" she says laughing.

  "Mum, is Gemma here?" Harry asks. Gran shakes her head, "She'll be here soon." "Let me show you to your room, er, I never caught your name." she says embarrassed to me. "Lucy." I reply. "Beautiful," she says softly.

 "Harry, you have your old room. Lucy, you can have the guest bedroom." Gran says and I grab my luggage from Harry.

  I follow Gran to a cozy looking room. "Clean up and then meet me downstairs," Gran says excited, "We have a lot of catching up to do!" She smiles and starts to walk out of the room. "Thanks, gran." I say. She smiles. "Hurry up!" I laugh softly and get to work on the knots in my hair.

Little Miss Styles (One Direction Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें