Chapter 1

This is my first story ever. Hope ya like it.

(edited: 10/4/20)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Gray's POV

Its early in the morning, I was just going downstairs when I heared my mom and sister talking.

"Make sure your brother gets home early today and if he does get home early, tell him to dress up formal. Tell the maids to clean the whole house, Okay?" Mom told Ultear.

"Yes." Ultear nodded and walked away to do whatever Ultear does.

I went downstairs,ready for school.

"No need to tell me I heard everything." I gave Mom a small smile.

"Oh I see.. well then, Goodmorning-"

"Who's coming??" I asked her

"You'll know later, Bye I have to go to work!" Mom hurriedly kissed my head and ran out to her car, I watch her as she drives away.

"Go to school and be back home early." Ultear ordered and I immediately nodded.

I went inside the family car, then driver dropped me off infront of the school gate.

Well it just seems to be my lucky day since the princess of the school is alone walking to her classroom and so I followed her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, not looking at me and just continued to walk.

"Walking with you, Ms. Scarlet." I declared, a smirk tugging at the side of my lip.

"Its kinda weird since you're the supposed to be prince of the school. Whatever that means." She said, emphasizing "Prince" as she roll her eyes.

"Let's just g-" I got interrupted when a girl stood infront of me and a guy stood infront of erza.

"Good Morning, lovely~" Hibbiki greeted Erza.

"Good Morning,Hibbiki. Now will you excuse m-" Hibbiki took her hand then placed a gentle kiss on it and pulled out a rose.

"Good Morning GRAY~SAMA!!" Juvia exclaimed... at my face.

We just decided to walk with them.

We went in the room and saw everyone looking at us.

What the F-

"GRAY AND ERZA ARE TOGETHER?!?!?" They all shouted at the same time.

"WHAT?!"

"NO!!"

"WE JUST ARRIVED AT THE SAME TIME!!"

"STOP COPYING ME!!"

"WAIT ME COPYING YOU?!"

"STOP!!!" The two of us remarked at the same time.

The two of us just stopped talking and sat down on our seat.

~FASTFORWARD~

Erza's POV

Its lunch and I'm with my bestfriends: Mirajane,Lucy and Levy. We got our food and sat down on a vacant table.

"Lets go shopping later?" Mira asked excitedly.

"Sure" I smiled at her.

"Of course!!" Lucy giggled.

"I'm in!" Levy grinned.

"Okay, let's meet by Erza's locker?" Mira asked

"Alrighty." I chuckled and ate.

We finished our food.

~Dismissal~

I was fixing my locker but no one seems to be checking theirs yet, I shrugged it away. Then I began to hear kissy noises, I looked to my right there was nothing I looked behind me I saw what seems to be a couple. It was Gray and Juvia.

GRAY WITH JUVIA?!

"Hey Gray can you guys stop first? I'm afraid you might actually swallow each other's faces." I asked him then he looked at me.

"What?!" He asked, irritated.

Well I need to break this up somehow.

"Can we talk first?" I asked him.

"Oh well okay.." He smirked, "Juvia wait here." He told Juvia and pulled me away, not letting Juvia say a word.

He brought me to an empty hallway, not to far from the girl he left dumbfounded.

"I tought you hated her?" I snickered.

"I am. Just doing a dare." He told me smirking.

"Jerk. You know one day that will backfire on you." I told him and walked away back to my locker.

He walked to Juvia and yanked her hand, dragging her somewhere.

I saw the girls walking towards me.

"Hey Erzy~werzy!" Mira cooed, I greeted her with a smile.

but I feel like I'm forgetting something...

oh...

"I just remembered I have to go home early today!!Sorry maybe next time, I really have to go!!" I told draw and ran.

I ran pass Gray, hearing him shout,

"CRAP I FORGOT. I HAVE TO GO!!" Gray said and hurriedly got out of Juvia's grasp.

I went home. Our house is infront of the Fullbuster's cause fate seems to really want that.

"Hello, Erzy." Mom greeted me, her voice laced with plasticity.

"Big sis!!" My younger sister, Wendy exclaimed running to hug me.

"Dear,get dressed okay? It has to be formal we're meeting someone." Mom reminded us.

"Noted." I smiled and went upstairs with wendy.

Me and Wendy both took a shower (separately) and picked our clothes. She is wearing a pink dress with white high socks and black shoes. I tied her hear into pigtails while I wore a red dress that perfectly fits my body and black heels. I tied my hear into a high ponytail.

Once we were finally done, we went back downstairs.

"You both look wonderful." Mom gave us a small smile.

I groaned in displease, we were only to walk. I am in fact wearing heels!

I mean this couldn't possibly get any worse now?

right..?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
AYYEEE WELL THIS IS EDITED. LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING NY BOOK.

Comment what you think about it.

Hope ya like it ^^