3. Kisuke the Great

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" Asa stared at him in shock, her phobia activated. He had spikey yellow hair, blue eyes, and faint see through skin. He wore what looked like a superhero costume (green cape, boots, long green scarf, gloves, and a green headband).

"Excuse me, miss." he politely said to her.

"Y... Yes?" she fearfully replied.

"You can see me, right?"

"Y... Yes."

"Alright, then... Surrender, you evil witch!" the boy's attitude changed as he shouted and pointed an accusing finger at her.

"What?"

"I know who you are and what you are capable of! You're deceiving charms will not affect me! Not when I wear the "Headband of Divinity" you shall not!"

"I... I think you have the wrong person..."

"Ha, ha! You're lying tongue is only worthless against me, witch! Now tell me what I should know or I shall smith thee with my mighty dynamic punch!"

Asa tapped the young ghost boy's head with her manga. "Can you please calm down?! I'm trying to understand what's going on!" she quietly yelled. The boy's eyes teared up and soon he slowly begun to cry. "Whoa, whoa! What's wrong?! I didn't hit you that hard!"

"I... I miss my sword! Please give it back to me, miss! Please!" he begged, cried, and hugged her around her waist.

"This... this kid..."

A few minutes later, Asa and the young ghost boy walked out to the school grounds where no one could see them.

"Alright, are you feeling better now?" she asked.

"Y... Yes." the boy sniffed.

"Now tell me what this is all about. Without the hero act, please."

"O... Okay. My name is Kisuke the Great! The awesomeness hero to ever live! I fight evildoers every single day and patrol the streets! The forces of evil tremble in fear when they see me!" Kisuke noticed Asa giving him a glare. "I... I mean my name is Kisuke and I fight evil."

"So, if you don't mind me asking, why did you think I stole your sword?"

"It's obvious! You're dressed up just like the Ice Witch!"

"Ice what?"

"The Ice Witch! One of the seven destroyers of New Valhalla! You froze countless villages and killed a bunch of innocent people! I, Kisuke the Great, swore to kill you in the name of New Valhalla!"

"Is this some sort of joke? I dress like this because it's the school uniform! And I'm most certainly not a witch!"

"Lies! You can shape into any form you please and you have blue hair! That totally makes you the Ice Witch! And you stole my sword to prevent me from killing you! But, I know you're weaknesses, so don't try anything funny!"

"Ah, this is getting me nowhere..." she sighed. "Fine, I'm this "Ice Witch". So where is this mighty sword that you are talking about, oh great Kisuke." she gave up and decided to play along.

"Finally, you see it my way. Now direct me to my sword at once!"

"I don't know where it is."

"What?! But it doesn't make any sense! How could it be?! Unless... it was the "Blue Bandit"! That monster!"

Grant and Lola appeared from a corner and noticed Asa. "Hey, Asa. What are you doing?" he called out.

Kisuke quickly noticed them, but his eyes were set on Grant. He immediately charged at him, while yelling nonetheless. Grant just stood still, confused on why Kisuke was charing at him. Kisuke jumped forward, headbutting Grant straight in the stomach like a missle. Grant held his stomach in pain as he fell to his knees.