two "if you only knew the bad things i like"

gigi;

a giggle flew from my mouth as i blew the smoke into his face, causing him to cough.

"that was rude." he pouted.

"awe," i say in a baby voice.
"do you want me to kiss it better?"

he looks up at me from his spot on the ground, "please?" he asked.

"nope!" i put out the cigarette bud.
"now, lets go to the mall." i smiled.

"alrighty." he said, following me to my car.
"woah," he whispered.
"i fucking love your car."

i had a black dodge. my ex boyfriend was rich as fuck and bought it for me as a birthday gift and never took it back since; one, it was a gift. two, he could never find me.

"thanks." i respond, getting into the drivers seat, him getting into the passengers seat.

::

we walked around the mall, getting to know each other. i learned that his name is derek luh and he's twenty four.

i walk into hot topic, looking at the melanie martinez and supernatural merch. one of the employees walked past me as i was looking at the bitch and jerk necklace from supernatural and she smiled at me and i returned the favor.

"derek!" i hiss, he was looking at the vinyl's.

"what?" he asked, coming over to me.

"cover me." i whispered.
"ima steal this." it was the necklaces.
"so cover me," i smiled.

he stood in front of me, to where the cashiers were. his back towards me.

"go." he uttered.

as quickly as possible, i stuffed the necklaces into my pants. hey, i ain't paying twelve dollars for two necklaces.

"thanks." i mumbled, pulling down my shirt, and walking towards the melanie merch. looking at the necklace and ring. they were a pair, the ring was a pacifier and the necklace read crybaby in big words.

i look at derek and he does the same thing as before.

"lets go to pacsun." he said, walking out of hot topic. i skip out of the store, like nothing happened.

::

hey babes! vote, comment, follow and share
-ali