I rolled my eyes before responding.

Fine I'll be there in 30

I resumed my call with Major.

"I gotta go."

"Bruh why?" He started whining again.

"My friends wants to meet up and I gotta get ready." I answered.

"Can I come?" He sounded pitiful.

"I don't think you want to come." I said honestly.

"Why not?" He sounded offended.

"You remember that girl from the party? The one you touched and she made big deal about it?"

"Yeah."

"Well I'm going out with her." I confessed.

"So? I still can't come?"

"I don't think you two will get along but if you wanna come then fine." I sighed.

"I'll text you the place and be there in like a hour." I hung up.

I looked down at what I was wearing, a crop top and some sweats. I didn't feel like changing so I just threw on a jacket and zipped it up halfway before putting on some shoes.

By the time I got there Faith was sitting in a booth on her phone.

"So what's up?" I greeted her while sitting down.

"I just wanted to talk about the other day. I think our little spat was foolish and I was hoping we could recover from it." She responded.

"Faith, you're cool and everything but you have to stop looing down at people and expecting people to kiss your ass." I explained. She looked shock by what I said.

"I do not act like that." She protested.

"Okay, then prove it." I said when I noticed Major walking through the door.

"I invited someone to join us." I revealed to her.

"How y'all doin'?" Major asked before sliding next to me.

"I'm good." I responded while looking at Faith's expression. I raised my eyebrows when she had the look of disgust on her face.

She changed her expression when she noticed I was watching her.

"I'm fine." she answered.

"We didn't get to officially meet but I'm Major." he stuck out his hand for her to shake.

She seemed hesistant but she shook it anyways.

"Faith."

"Have y'all ordered yet?" Major looked between me and Faith.  I shoo my head.

"Okay, what are y'all gettin'?" he asked as he slid out of the booth.

"Cookies and Cream."

"Strawberry."

"A'ight, I'll be back." he walked away.

"I can't believe you invited him." Faith said when Major was out of earshot.

"Look, if you'd actually get to know him, you would see he's actually a cool guy." I explained.

"I'm doing this for you but I don't think you should be hanging with his type."

"What is his type?" I asked.

"He looks like a thug and I know he's nothing but trouble."

"You can't judge a book by its cover." I replied.