Chapter 2

Hello everyone, and welcome to the second chapter of this book. This is already going to start being interesting, so I suggest you start... READING! YAY!

Key~~

F/B: Favourite breakfast

F/C: Favourite color

F/IC: Favourite ice cream

~~~

Chapter 2~ Hangout Day

~~~

~A couple days later~

Y/N'S POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

Yay! Another day of uselessly being at the beach! Where I'm going to do nothing but be depressed all day.

I tried to get up from my bed, but tripped because of my blanket and fell face first on the wooden floor.

"Ow..." I groaned.

What a great way to start the day!

I slowly got up and walked, carefully this time, to the bathroom. I entered and closed the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror.

A girl with messy H/C hair and sad E/C eyes stared back at me. I sighed, and grabbed my brush from the counter. I slowly started to brush my hair, getting all of the knots out.

When I was finally done, I decided to get changed. I put my normal clothes on, like always, and walked out to eat at the small beach restaurant.

When I arrived there, I sat down and waited for the waiter. When he finally came, I took my usual F/B. The waiter was used to my order, since I came here every day, sometimes for breakfast, or for lunch.

Never for dinner, thought. I always stayed hidden in the beach house when it got late. I was never hungry by the end of the day, anyways.

After a couple of minutes, my order came, and I thanked the waiter. I started eating in silence. That was, until I heard someone talking loudly. I looked over, and saw a girl with black raven hair and, from what I could see, hazel eyes. She was walking with a group of people.

Two guys with black hair; one had extremely pale skin, and the other had a slight tan. There was also a pink haired girl, and another girl with blue hair. They were all followed by two other guys, but they were farther away, so I couldn't tell much about them. One had, weirdly, white hair and the other was blond.

It's not like I cared much about them, but I didn't have anything better to do than look at the people around me. So, I just did.

I finally finished my food, and I decided to walk back 'home'. I guess it's my home for the summer...

As I walked away, I thought I heard someone call me, but when I quickly turned my head around, there was no one. I shrugged and continued walking.

GARROTH'S POV

I saw Y/N while Aphmau, Zane, Aaron, Travis, Katelyn, K~C and I went to the cafe. She was leaving so I tried to call her, but before she could hear me, the gang started to leave, so I had to follow them.

I walked back with everyone, while Aphmau kept babbling about how today was the perfect day to go to the beach.

"So, you guys want to come?" She asked, stopping and turning to look at everyone. I nodded and some of us said 'yeah' or stuff like that.