Chapter 1

Hello, and welcome to the first chapter of this book! This is going to be interesting! I'm going to keep this short, so see you at the end of the chapter! Enjoy!

Key~~ (I will only put it in if there's something new)

Y/N: Your name

H/C: Hair color

H/L: Hair length

E/C: Eye color

~~~

Chapter 1~ The Meet

~~~

GARROTH'S POV

~At the convention~

I was walking around the place, lost in thoughts, since I had nothing to do. It had been about two hours or so since Aphmau had made her announcement about dating Aaron, and I was thinking of it.

Like I told her, I just wanted to see her happy, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't hurt or anything. Actually, I knew I was broken-hearted, and things wouldn't be the same way anymore.

It's just, I think I will never fall in love again. I am not ready to experience what I'm feeling right now all over again. I don't want to be hurt.

I was still walking, looking at the floor, when I suddenly bumped into someone. I saw H/C hair, but didn't even bother looking at the person.

"Sorry..." I mumbled.

"It's fine..." I heard the person mumble back, before I continued walking.

Seriously.... My heart is broken...

~~~

~ Weeks later, Love~Love Paradise ~

It had already been a few weeks since we were at Love~Love Paradise. It was starting to get hard to hide the fact that I went to hula lessons, but until now I had managed to find an excuse. Not the best ones at that, but at least I did.

But today, I was running late. Literally.

So I ran passed everyone, some people were even staring at me like I was crazy, but I ignored them. That was, until I bumped into someone while I wasn't looking.

I heard a thump, indicating the person had fallen on the floor. I instantly looked at the person, feeling really bad for bumping into that person.

It was a girl. She had H/L H/C hair, and E/C eyes. She held her head in pain, and I felt myself blush in embarrassment. I think.

"U-Uh... I'm so s-sorry for b-bumping into you!" I exclaimed, apologizing to the girl.

She slowly looked up at me, and said:

"O-Oh... It's... um... fine!" She answered.

"Here, l-let me h-help you u-up...!" I said. Why do I stutter so much?

I handed her my hand, and she looked at it for a few seconds before actually accepting it. I pulled her up, and apologized again.

"Seriously, it's fine. Don't worry." The girl said.

"Oh yeah. By the way, m-my name's Garroth. You?" I asked, as I realized I didn't get her name.

"Oh. I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you!" She happily answered.

"Well, I have to go. I'm running late. Maybe I'll see you a-around?" I quickly asked.

"Sure! Bye!" She said. "And this time, look where you're going." She sarcastically added, as I only gave her a nervous smile in return.

"I'll be sure to!" I said, walking away to my hula lesson.

Well, that was strange...

I don't have time for this! Quick, my hula lesson!

And I ran away to my class.

Y/N's POV

After that Garroth guy walked away, I turned back to my thoughts.

I looked at the ocean in the background, and sighed. I started to walk again, not going anywhere in particular.

Some people started at me, but I didn't care so much. I didn't feel like smiling AT ALL. It felt like it had been months since I last smiled. Actually, no.

Then, it hit me. I had smiled while I was talking to Garroth. This is strange. Since I..., well since it happened, I haven't even felt a single piece of happiness. How come I smiled while I was talking to him?

Argh, this is so annoying! I CANNOT let someone in my life again, or I'll just end up hurting myself even more. And it'll happen again.

I have to stop thinking about this...

I gave a little sad shrug, and continued walking wherever I was going, with the beach as the background scenery. Except, I wasn't looking at it. Nothing was really beautiful, or hopeful for that matter, to me.

3RD POV

And Y/N walked for hours, lost in thoughts. Thoughts about what, you may wonder. Well, heartbreaking thoughts. The ones that could rip you apart.

On the other side, Garroth was now at his hula lesson, not thinking about what just happened.

But, maybe somewhere in the back of his head, he still had one little thought about Y/N. Maybe...

This is just the beginning after all...

~~~

OMI! I did it! First chapter is up! If you read my Laurance X Reader (Always, And Forever), you may notice that this is shorter, but that's the way it'll be. One book is already a lot of work, so if I'm going to have two books, then they might not both have extra long chapter.

But this isn't that bad, isn't it? So, what do you think of this chapter? Maybe leaving a little feedback would be sweet? Also, I want to mention right now, the book won't stay long in Love~Love Paradise. It will be more into Lover's Lane settings.

Anyways, that's all I want to say. Mysteries are yet to be uncovered in this book (did I just make it sound dramatic, haha!) so stay tuned. And now, for the first time in this book,

Until next time,

Stay safe, happy and healthy,

~Turquoise <3

Words: 922 (not bad, not bad.)

(Schedule: Update on this book every Friday btw)