20 | Sunday ice cream and the break up

Start bij het begin

"Maybe." Liam squeaked when Zayn pinched his ass, looking at him with his mouth a gap. "What?"

"Nothing." The blond gave him an innocent smile, slapping his bum. "See you downstairs." He bit at his earlobe teasingly, Liam's breath hitching at that.

"Oh my god." He breathed once Zayn was out, leaning back against the cherry wooden closet. He bit down his bottom lip, hard, before pushing himself away and following after him, a dazed smile on his lips.

He walked into the kitchen to see the older lad make some Yorkshire tea for them, the boy leaning himself against the doorframe.

"I just love seeing you in the kitchen in the morning after you sleep over." Liam dragged his feet over to Zayn, placing his hands on his shoulders and massaging them.

The lad hummed and tilted his head back at that, smiling. "I know you do." He chuckled and leaned against the boy, Liam resting his chin on his shoulder.

"You want ice cream for breakfast?" He asked and looked up at him with a sweet grin.

"I can't really decline that." Zayn hummed and turned around, leaning himself against the counter. Liam squealed and walked over to the freezer, getting out all kinds of boxes with different ice cream flavors.

"Get the sprinkles and the gummy bears from the cabinet please." He smiled over at the blond and grabbed the chocolate syrup out of the fridge.

"Of course." Zayn opened the small door and grabbed the sweets, throwing them toward the boy who caught them immediately, grabbing two bowls and the ice cream scooper after.

The brunette opened all of the ice cream boxes and started to make his famous ice cream Sunday's. Zayn sat himself down on one of the chairs, watching the boy with a fond smile.

"One chocolate strawberry mint ice cream Sunday with green gummy bears and rainbow sprinkles for you." Liam said and placed the bowl in front of him, plopping down on the chair across. "And one raspberry blue smurth dragon fruit ice cream Sunday with red gummy bears for me." Liam licked his lips and dove into the ice cream, humming.

"God I love ice cream." Zayn chuckled softly at that and started to eat his ice cream, smiling. The two of them ate their ice cream breakfast and talking about what they were planning to do on this day until they got interrupted by the front door opening and someone stumbling into the house.

"Honey I'm home." Liam sighed softly and turned around to see Aidan walking into the kitchen. His hair was a mess, along with his shirt and jeans, the fly being undone. There was a huge hickey which looked rather fresh on the side of his neck, the boys heart suddenly stopping at that.

Zayn seem to notice Liam's odd mood and he looked over at the college student who stumbled towards them, trying to lean down and kiss the brunette yet he pulled his head back. "You reek like alcohol." He scrunched up his nose in disgust, the twenty one year old rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going to take a nap." He looked at Zayn before turning around on his heels, heading out the kitchen.

The blond looked at the brunette, noticing how his bottom lip started to quiver a little. "Liam?"

"Just don't." Liam placed the spoon down and stood up, grabbing their empty bowls. "I'll handle it later." He gave him a reassuring smile, placing the bowls in the sink. "Let's go watch a movie before you leave, I want to cuddle."