Week 3 [16th December- 23rd December]

Welcome to the third week of the Northern Lights book club! You all know I could move straight to the pairs and groups but you also know I love to annoy your asses with rules and stuff before announcing them. I do know half of you won't be reading this but it'll be totally worth the try. (20th-march here)

First of all, I would like to thank all of our wonderful, dedicated and committed members. While giving strikes and reading your comments, I noticed how serious some of you were about reviewing chapters and I was so delighted to see that some of you were genuinely trying to help their partners. Be proud to know that you're one of the reasons why your partner will improve.

 Be proud to know that you're one of the reasons why your partner will improve

But unfortunately, some of you wrote insignificant comments, which aren't really a great help to your partner. 

IMPORTANT PART: I hate to be all strict and stuff, but starting from now, if I read any comment revolving around "I love your book", "It's amazing" or anything that proves you haven't read any chapter, a strike will be given to you. Copying from the previous comments isn't exactly reviewing either. So do not blame me if you find your username in the strike board afterwards. I have mentioned this at least three times here but I still see similar things.

I'll shut the hell up, now. Here comes the part you've been waiting for.

Enjoy your third assignment! if you can't find your username, message the responsible person of your team, any admin or message thenorthernlightsBC

Responsible person of the team: 20th-march